How old are you?

Pella

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that once you hit 21' date=' you don't say you're gonna be 1 year older in a couple months. You stop using halves as well. I'm 32, and not 32 1/2. I tend to not look forward to my birthday anymore, except for the $$.[/quote']

Well, in that case I'm 18 and 3/4 :).

Every once in a while there seems to be an age poll. That's good and all, but age becomes higher and higher so wouldn't it be better to once and for all make a poll, where you don't choose age but year of birth?

It seems to me that once you hit 21' date=' you don't say you're gonna be 1 year older in a couple months. You stop using halves as well. I'm 32, and not 32 1/2. I tend to not look forward to my birthday anymore, except for the $$.[/quote']

Well, in that case I'm 18 and 3/4 :).

Every once in a while there seems to be an age poll. That's good and all, but age becomes higher and higher so wouldn't it be better to once and for all make a poll, where you don't choose age but year of birth?

Well after conducting this particular poll and seeing how many people are younger than me, I'm gonna start having un-birthday's just like Alice. :p

51, and enjoyed every one of them. remember getting scared by the origional Twilight Zone, getting my very own Dalek for Christmas (wish i still had it now) and best of all, being one of the first to see 2001 a Space Odyssey (lined up for hours and it was worth every minute) Seems now that sci-fi is everywhere, back in the day we were happy when a new issue of astounding stories came out. Hope all you young'uns realize just how lucky you are to have the selection that is available today

Nope... he's 43. You went the wrong way. There are seven human years in one dog year. :p

Ummm... dog years go the other way around (7 dog years to 1 human year)... the point is to map a dog's lifespan to a human one, not to a tree's ^^'

Well, since dogs don't live to be 500 years old, your reasoning can't be right. Dogs normally live to be 10-12 years old from what I've heart. That is equivilent to 70-84 for humans, which I think we can agree that is the average lifespan for humans.