To switch or not to switch?

Guest c4evap

I recently changed my avatar from my Janeway one to my Legs one. Although I've gotten a lot of compliments on the new avatar...many have said they liked the old one better. So......here's you chance to vote for something really, really , really trivial and meaningless (like we do here in the USA every 4 years).

Here's the Janeway one

c4evap_avatar.jpg

c4 :p

I like them both equally, yet differentelly. The Janeway one is cute, and kinda looks like you, and the coffee makes me happy. Where as the legs one oozes sexuality, imo, and will definatelly make the guys flirt with you more (hey, never a bad thing).

Keep the legs as they get noticed....

FYI

Today at work i was having a look on the forum.

And i was asked by a person in my office, if i was looking for some new shoes for the weekend!!!

WTF I said.....

It was because of your new picture..

So as you can see your new pic catches peoples eye!!

I also had some explaining to do!!

Thanks C4 ;)

I like the Janeway one.. much cuter! I barely noticed the leg avatar. The Janeway cartoon screams out "c4evap".

Why don't you try this one?

paintball%2520046.jpg

:p lol

Ahhh. I sure hope that's a picture of a leg! ;)

EDIT: OK. I'll give it another week, tally up the votes, and then do whatever I want anyway... :p

c4 B)

I think I like the new one better. The hearts and overall look of the other "Janeway" one, seemed sorta childish to me, actually. The new one, is more mature (IMO).

Maybe you can create a new one tho, based on your job, or something in your real life, past or present, much like you did for S0V13T .

I like the Janeway avatar, but it's definitely not a drawing of Janeway.

Janeway is not that young, not that cute, and she never smiles. The character in that avatar is much nicer than Janeway.

I also find the girl avatar sexier than the legs avatar… guess it's just me but I find a woman's smile to be more appealing than her stockings.

I think I like the new one better. The hearts and overall look of the other "Janeway" one' date=' seemed sorta childish to me, actually. The new one, is more mature (IMO).[/quote']

Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting take.

Maybe you can create a new one tho' date=' based on your job, or something in your real life, past or present, much like you did for S0V13T .[/quote']

Well, maybe I should have a guy morph into a girl??? Wadda ya think?

I like the Janeway avatar' date=' but it's definitely not a drawing of Janeway.[/quote']

Actually, I found the much larger version (I shrunk it down to avatar size) on a Voyager website. It was drawn (I believe) by the webmisstress...so, I believe it is meant to be a representation of Janeway.

Janeway is not that young' date=' not that cute, and she never smiles. The character in that avatar is much nicer than Janeway.[/quote']

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder they (and I) say. But as for her never smiling...oh, that's so wrong. There are plenty of EPs where she breaks into a toothy smile. Her smile (and her love/respect for her crew) are what drew me to her.

I also find the girl avatar sexier than the legs avatar… guess it's just me but I find a woman's smile to be more appealing than her stockings.

Very refreshing! Don't hear that too often.

c4 B)

Well, maybe I should have a guy morph into a girl??? Wadda ya think?

Well, that might just be interesting ;)

How's this for an idea....

Since you work for IBM, find/create a good image if an IBM chip of some sort, that actually has the letters IBM "stamped" on it. Then have those letters, morph into c4evap, or even into Deanna