Do you have a sense of humour?

Beawulf

Do you have a sense of humour? and what is your style of humour.

My humour is on the dry side, I like to slip things into conversation and sometimes people dont notice or take me seriously. That naturally leads to some interesting misunderstandings. But for the most part I hit the mark, so I have to vote for "I have my moments"

Do you have a sense of humour?

None whatsoever, but I can't figure out a way to get people to stop laughing.

My humour is on the dry side, I like to slip things into conversation and sometimes people dont notice or take me seriously. That naturally leads to some interesting misunderstandings.

Parchment is probably wetter than mine sometimes, and I do get in trouble for making remarks that nobody understands, or that are so tangential to the conversation that people haven't a clue what I am going on about.

I like peculiar and apparently sometimes obscure plays on words, puns and irony.

For example, recently I heard that gun manufacturers have come up with a way to make smart guns that can only be fired by their owners. I loved the withering remark of one comic who said that they took this approach because apparently it's easier than making smart owners. ;)

Lemme see...I know I had one around here somewhere. Damn...can't find it now. Anyone have a spare one I can borrow till I find mine?

Actually, I'm a very funny person...just ask my EX!

c4 :p

Lemme see...I know I had one around here somewhere. Damn...can't find it now. Anyone have a spare one I can borrow till I find mine?

Actually, I'm a very funny person...just ask my EX!

c4 :p

I don't get it

;)

I'm an engineer. I don't think my jokes are as funny as before I went into engineering. Now jokes would be along the lines "D-Modulation.. gettit? Demodulation! HAHAHA!!!!" Ok not as lame but you get my point. I've been mumbling the whole of my life too so that kinda kills the joke too.

I laugh really hard when people tell me about bad things that happen to them. I really like to watch CNN and have a few beers and laugh at all the dumbasses stuck on their roofs 'cause they're afraid to drown, or getting blowed up in Iraq. "MY LEGS, OH GOD MY LEGS!!". hehehe

• 3 weeks later...

I grew up watching monty python, cheech and chong, and pink panther - my dad liked torturing his children. He was a BIG fan of british comedy (picture lots of nights watching re-runs of "are you being served" or "fawlty towers")

Suffice it to say that I have a dry, ascerbic wit that is often mistaken for rudeness - someone once told me I was being bitchy when I was joking around. People very rarely get the dry comments, unless they've known me for a while and can pick the jokes from the random comments.

meh *shrug*

I like all kinds of humor - except slapstick and jackass (or is it the same?).

Oh I try to be funny but no-one ever laughs... of course, not until I try to be serious... 'sigh'!

And why will no-one tell me why the chicken crossed the road?! WHY DAMMIT??!