Most Irritating Trek Character

maverick

and who in their right mind let Andy Dick anywhere near the series, his doctor was annoying.

I agree about Tuvix, but hey it could have been worse, it could have been Neeloc.

Oh be fair - that episode was a one off laugh - Message in a Bottle was so funny!

but yeah i didn't like the Tuvix episode - really bad character - perhaps the actor was ok but the character he played - no

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying characters for me has to be Armus. Why did he have to kill Tasha? If I had to leave a show I would of gone out with a bang not killed by a puddle of tarmac. Anyway, hes my most annoying character because he killed off one of my favourite Star trek babes.

Hmm, 7 of Nine annoying? the fact that she was so stunning and had a more impressive torpedo rack than the Defiant negates any possibility of her being a contender.

Sisko, in the first season or 2 i gotta agree, but as the actor got more into the role i think he transformed his character into one of the more interesting ones.

The most annoying characters for me has to be Armus. Why did he have to kill Tasha? If I had to leave a show I would of gone out with a bang not killed by a puddle of tarmac. Anyway' date=' hes my most annoying character because he killed off one of my favourite Star trek babes.[/quote']

Tasha was killed this way because Rodenberry wanted it to happen. He wanted people to sit up and realize that people don't always die heroic deaths sometimes it's just meaningless.

Sisko was played the way the producers wanted him played until the actor could talk them around to letting him play it the way he thought it should be played.

For me the most annoying character in Trek history is .... drum roll please ... the fan!!! Any fan, every fan (myself included. We are all annoying. Good thing the won't let us anywhere near the sets.)

You know' date=' I'm really suprised. I thought this discussion was going to center around Lwaxanna Troy.[/quote']

Oh... my... G O D !!! :stare:

You finally came up with a character I truly detest. :mad:

GODDANG she's irritating... annoying... every pissing off charactaristic rolled into one. :mad:

I wanna find the jerk who came up with her... and beat him up.

I wanna find the jerk who came up with her... and beat him up.

That would be her husband, Gene, the creator of ST lol.

I bumped into Majel at a convention. I was blocking the door to the ladies restroom. Didn't even recognize her out of makeup.