06/06/06

Arktis

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and just whats special about this date....?

Edit: oh D-day - thanks StevenOfNine - well i'm young and don't know much about it - i did watch some of the ceromonies last year on TV - the queen meeting all the veterans and that - was all very special....that's the extent of my knowlege on the subject....

What are your thoughts on this callendar date?

None whatsoever, since I don't even know if I'll be alive at the end of today, let alone in the year after that. As far as I am concerned, this old world has always been poised on the tip of a knife, and probably always will be, right up until it's gone. IMHO, you need to get out more. ;)

Yea. Hahaha. :p

Of course if you knew what I know, you'd worry about certain dates too. It's not that the dates themselves are bad at all, it's what people like to do with them. Remember 9/11? Of course you do. People like to do scary things on certain days for psychological impact. It's a historical fact. Hence, my trepidation.

Sorry. That was just my way of saying: 666 means nothing to me. Except it adds up to 18 and that's 1+8=9. 9 being the highest number of completion in numerology.

c4 B)

please, everybody knows that the end of the world is gonna be on 24th of decemeber 2011! ;)

http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

http://www.civilization.ca/civil/maya/mmc03eng.html

I read that pages and actually this “After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree of Life shall blossom with a fruit never before known in the creation, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men.†does not mean the destruction of the world just the birth of a new age a better age something pure than everything else also it means the death of modern kapitalisam (I don't really know how to spell it right :p ) but the death and destruction of bad thing is good... though everything has always more sides of thruth..it depends how each person looks at it...

Woe to You

O Earth and Sea

For the Devil Sends his Beast with Wrath

Because He Knows the Time is Short

Let Him Who Hath Understanding Reckon

The Number of the Beast

For it is a Human Number

It's Number is Six Hundred and Sixty Six

This ones not for small children:

In one final, desperate attempt to reassert himself, the Devil will send a false prophet - the Antichrist - and the Beast 666, a ferocious apocalyptic creature who rises from the sea ridden by the whore of Babylon.

Beast 666 is a scarlet-hued monstrosity with the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the jaws of a lion. It sports ten horns and seven heads, and spews blasphemy and haughty words from each of its seven mouths.

It will have power over the world for forty-two months, and within that time 'dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to behold the beast, because it was and is not and is to come'. (Revelation 17:8).

Well it looks like theres hope for yet on the dating front! I`ll let you know how I get on down Pizza Hut.

please, everybody knows that the end of the world is gonna be on 24th of decemeber 2011! ;)

http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

http://www.civilization.ca/civil/maya/mmc03eng.html

I read that pages and actually this “After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree of Life shall blossom with a fruit never before known in the creation, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men.†does not mean the destruction of the world just the birth of a new age a better age something pure than everything else also it means the death of modern kapitalisam (I don't really know how to spell it right :p ) but the death and destruction of bad thing is good... though everything has always more sides of thruth..it depends how each person looks at it...

As much as I’d love a truly democratic society, where people worked to further themselves, and contribute back to the system that was so kind to them, do you really think it would work? ... if were was some resource allowance, or work credit based system, wouldn’t that be exactly the same as today?