Happy Chinese/Viet New Year

Engineer101

LOL my mom and her bf gave me 60 dollars each :D and my mom brought me a new keyboard and Mouse. Oh and i have KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II. i got it for 37 Dollars :D. any chance of me uploading it could be slim :D. cause i lost alot of shit during my format. including magic ISO but too lazy to Dl

The Chinese govt. controls the religious leaders. No church is allowed to operate unless approved by the govt. and the church is headed by someone approved by the govt.

I lived there. They have a seperate way of treating foreigners, compared to their own kind, but they will still kick your butt out if they catch you spreading religion or talking about cults.

I hated those fireworks.. every time someoe got married in the apt complex, they would shoot those things off in the morning. But what can you do, it was a govt apt where judges and police live.

The Chinese govt. controls the religious leaders. No church is allowed to operate unless approved by the govt. and the church is headed by someone approved by the govt.

Well, so much for that bright idea........

:(

There are ways to deal with cults & wierdos without stifling freedom of religion.

:stare:

lol, it made me sick at first.. but then I couldn't stop laughing after a while. Just looks retarded. Is this one sweet enough?

I was warned not to discuss politics with the students in English corner at the college I went to. The boys would ask what I think about Bush or the Chinese leaders, and the girls would ask what my favorite song is lol. They told me that some of the students might actually be security bureau police in disguise, trying to ask me questions to see if I am a trouble maker. One other foreign guy who was there was about 57 yrs old and retired from IBM. He got kicked out because he was travelling all over and meeting with religious people or doing something and inviting them to his apt, trying to spread Christianity. He never said why he left since he had rented his apt for 2 yrs in advance. He just left one day and had to sell or give away his stuff.

All in all I enjoyed my stay in China. The food was the best part, and getting to walk around in a city where you're the most recognized person and most famous. Heck I was even on TV!

lol, it made me sick at first.. but then I couldn't stop laughing after a while. Just looks retarded. Is this one sweet enough?

I was warned not to discuss politics with the students in English corner at the college I went to. The boys would ask what I think about Bush or the Chinese leaders, and the girls would ask what my favorite song is lol. They told me that some of the students might actually be security bureau police in disguise, trying to ask me questions to see if I am a trouble maker. One other foreign guy who was there was about 57 yrs old and retired from IBM. He got kicked out because he was travelling all over and meeting with religious people or doing something and inviting them to his apt, trying to spread Christianity. He never said why he left since he had rented his apt for 2 yrs in advance. He just left one day and had to sell or give away his stuff.

All in all I enjoyed my stay in China. The food was the best part, and getting to walk around in a city where you're the most recognized person and most famous. Heck I was even on TV!

Eehm ... I liked your previous avatar better (made me laugh).

Did you get the chance to eat snake or scorpions ????

I didn't eat either of those, but did nearly get stung by a yellow scorpion in TX.

Most of the food I ate in China was instant soup, or meat and egg soup, and eggs and soup in the morning, made by my gf mother. Her uncle who is a Dr. took us out for dinner a lot and we ate hotpot style stuff like mutton and fish. Man I had a lot of ppl wanting to buy me dinner or give gifts for favors of doing something for them such as speak to students. I thought I would die of over eating. They also had a KFC in that city, and have soup there that they don't offer in the US KFCs.

I really didn't eat anything exotic there, but the food I had was good anyway, and I like some of those "moon cakes" that they have for spring festival I think, and I miss the food so much that I want to go back. It's a whole different place over there.

i went out with a girl from beijing once. we we staying in doctors res at the same time. she used to get up at 6 every morning to watch me practice kung fu and tai chi before i went to work.....kinda flattering

then she started making anonymous calls and hangin round outside my workplace......errrr

nice girl tho

try reading the tao te ching if ur into that stuff. good read

Yeah' date=' Chinese girls are very possessive of their guys or anyone they're attracted to, but I like that ^^[/quote']

yeah it as nice when i wanted it.

was curious though, we were lyin in bed one morning and she starts probing my abdomen and then checked i had my own teeth.

sweet girl though