Hilarious pics - Post funny/strange/weird pics

wahaha

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey - take a look at Sweeden! Great - now Denmark is reduced to being the stains on the matress!!

What do you mean NOW? Hasn't that always been the case? I mean at least as far as Jotland is concerned? ;)

Pæn Plette!

The Danish are only so darned cute because their ancestors kidnapped all the good looking girls from my ancestral Scottish homelands, leaving nothing in trade but little redheaded step children.... :(

-=c0g=- <-- who is only kidding BTW --

Hey - take a look at Sweeden! Great - now Denmark is reduced to being the stains on the matress!!

What do you mean NOW? Hasn't that always been the case? I mean at least as far as Jotland is concerned? ;)

Pæn Plette!

The Danish are only so darned cute because their ancestors kidnapped all the good looking girls from my ancestral Scottish homelands, leaving nothing in trade but little redheaded step children.... :(

-=c0g=- <-- who is only kidding BTW --

Well, all the cute girls went and moved to Sweeden if it makes you feel any better... and hey - I like redheads! Except the ugly ones.... :)

That barbie looks whacked' date=' btw where do all you guys get these weird pictures? :rolleyes: :cyclops: :o[/quote']

The Barbie I made with two baby doll legs....

... Other than that I get most of my collection of this sort of crap from people forwarding emails of silly stuff.

-=c0g=-

Ensign ingenier03' date=' those are great! Now I'm thinking maybe I need a bottle opener on my computer also! They should come from the factory that way![/quote']

Old technology.......Many bottles are twist off these days!

:cyclops:

Still, I can see the novelty of it..........

:thinking: