Geeky Phonesex

Exterus

that was funneeeee. lol

tho i do think paris was lookin fairly attractive there. she may not be good looking but she has a look and an abundance of sex appeal.

one of those annoying chics who walks around like, you can look all you want and i'll love it, but what i love more is that you just arent good enough and are not going to get any. still it wouldnt stop me tryin:D

VERY COOL

i just dont get it.

how is this relevant to the thread?

im not complaining, just curious

Hey Mav...when did you get braces?

c4 :p

Sorry didnt find that funny at all. I know why they say US TV is crap now......ha ha......only jesting with ya!

Little Britain is where its at baby!

That Paris babe has a nice bit of rump on her I must admit.......I used to like her show with that other girl who help mess up the office..........it got tiresome after a while though.

I like to think of myself as whats called a 'geek dude'. I like Star Trek which is the geek side yet I also enjoy weight training at my gym.......so you see its geek dude.

Are those the lines where the person on the other end of the phone says "Welcome to Burger King, may I interest you in my whopper?"

Just a little Canadian political humour about Joe Clark. If you saw the Air Farce you'll know what I mean.

OK, that was funny as hell! (not perfect but I laughed)

"Call me a nerf herder!"

Other than Paris Hilton (skank..) that video is hot!

"I'm giving myself the Vulcan nerve pinch"

"I wanna do something logical to you baby"