What is the funniest Star Trek moment?

Chewbacca

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest moment I remember is also a Worf moment from the episode "Q who?" (I think).

Q is on the bridge complaining to Picard about how he is being mistreated by his fellows, they of course don't believe him and he says "What do I have to do to convince you people?".

"Die!" replies Worf.

It makes me smirk just thinking of it.

No I think what cracked me up was in QPid (Voyager one) where Q was trying to get with Janeway and then the female Q came in and goes "Get away from that DOG" and Q and Janeway look at the adorable puppy he brought her and the female Q goes...

"I'm NOT talking about the puppy."

:-D

No I think what cracked me up was in QPid (Voyager one) where Q was trying to get with Janeway and then the female Q came in and goes "Get away from that DOG" and Q and Janeway look at the adorable puppy he brought her and the female Q goes...

"I'm NOT talking about the puppy."

:-D

Lmao that was funny!!! Thanks for sharing.... Theres so much to remember that sometimes you can forget funny things like this

• 2 weeks later...
insurrection:

data to worf : and have you noticed how your boobs have started to firm up?

and the whole 'body and soul' ep of VOY was hella funny.

loved the line about boobs also thought it was hysterical when the enterprise was about to crash in generations when data said " oh shi*" to be someone without an innate sense ov humor i think Data and Worf have said the funniest things. also when Janeway dressed up in "Bride of Chaotica" that had to be one of the funniest ep in the whole star trek series. i can hear some of the cast and crew commenting as they made the ep....."o my god... i cant believe we are actually doing this.."

Funniest Ep. From Voyager when The Doctor starts singing the opera aria 'La donna e mobile' (from Verdi's 'Rigoletto').

Tuvok starts Crying/Laughing. Reaction to the Doctor's singing?

Not, as at first sight, Tuvok's reaction to the Doctor's singing, as Tuvok becomes distraught and violent.

The Doctor tells everyone, "Stand back! He's been seized by the pon farr, a neurochemical imbalance, is driving him to mate. We won't be able to reason with him."

The Doctor continues, to the tune of 'La donna e mobile':

Tuvok, I understand,

You are a Vulcan man,

You have just gone without

For seven years, about.

Paris, please find a way

To load a hypospray.

I will give you the sign,

Just aim for his behind.

Hormones are raging,

Synapses blazing.

It's all very illogical!"

Paris throws him the hypospray, the Doctor injects Tuvok's behind and Tuvok drops to the floor. Everyone applauds and Janeway calls "Bravo!"

Its the funniset ep. ever.

Episode 124 : TINKER TENOR DOCTOR SPY

In Generations when Data is learning to use his emotion chip. He is in Ten Forward drinking some alcohol and he gives a look of disgust. Guinan says, "How is it?"

Data: "I hate this! It is revolting!"

Guinan: "More?"

Data: "Please."

In Generations when Data is learning to use his emotion chip. He is in Ten Forward drinking some alcohol and he gives a look of disgust. Guinan says, "How is it?"

When the Sauser Section turns toward the planets atmosphere and the camera turns to Data:

"Oh Shit!"

I found the whole Voyager epsisode' date=' Message in a bottle one of the funniest.Just both EMH's were hilarious.[/quote']

Andy Dick's best performace yet. When they start arguing over the beeps from the ship, hilarious.

yeah, that whole beep thing had me in stitches for days

LOL that is funny!

When the Sauser Section turns toward the planets atmosphere and the camera turns to Data:

"Oh ####!"

Yes!

Also, Enterprise s1e25 when they woke Phlox from his hibernation and he thought he was the captain and he kept falling down.

I think the funniest moment for me was a Worf moment on DS9 when Rom thinks that the Ferengi homeworld has been taken over by the Dominion, and Rom yells to Sisko somethign like this:

"Can you imagine the consequences to the alpha quadrant if the dominion take over Ferenginar"

and in the background, almost un-noticable, you hear worf:

"I cannot think of one"

I cracked at that.