What does your company Produce?

theaveng

How many doctor who fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None, cos we sit around for 15 years until it comes back on;)

I thought they just hopped back into the TARDIS and moved on to a time and place where light bulbs change themselves, and then they help the Doctor stop the light bulbs from taking over the universe. ;)

I actually kind of work for two companies.

1. my own little hobby company, has no name, but was thinking of TigerX - computer repair, mainly because I repair computers

2. Then there is Danpleje, The Danish department of the Finnish medical group Tamro, they make and sell all kinds of stuff to nursing homes, hospitals etc... My role is to ensure that every single computer and server in the danish department keep running like new.

Considering, that i'm 18 years of age, that's pretty good jobs, and Danpleje saves a lot of money, mainlt becaus the hire for an authorized technician is at least 3 times higher.

come meet me the next time you go to aarhus in Denmark, and I can prove it

My company apparently produces clean facilities from dirty ones. Mainly it means that I get to come home smelling like cleaners and fecal matter. In other words I clean a dyalisis clinic in which people crap all over the bathroom walls; I'm not sure how they do it so don't ask.

Yes, I'd probably want to send that one back, too. :rolleyes:

At this clinic I worked at, the toilet got plugged, but the stupid residents just kept on piling in the paper until it overflowed. Maintenance thought it was vandalism, but the stupid doctors were just too damn lazy to use the washroom across the hall. Disgusting pigs. I surely wouldn't want any of them doing surgery on me. I'd be afraid they'd be too lazy to wash their hands, or would leave a couple of sponges or instruments behind, in me.

You know when you go through a drive thru at a fast food restaurant (In the USA) like at mcdonalds, carls junior, taco bell, etc and they have a display that shows what you have ordered and your total? Some say "Delphi or Texas Digital" on the side of them. Well I install those all over the country. I've done several thousand. Chances are i've done several at places you all frequent. My company is called Fox Technologies. I'm the owner, employee, and everything else :)