BSG to start in germany today.

xxerzengel

Right....

BSG startet in germany today. After i saw all shows via "Inet Broadcast" form this site (he he) i am/was very curious if the germans can frack it up....and they did.

The translation is bad, the voice actors are....lame and cant transport emotions like in english. Maybe i am biased because 90% of english->german translations in movies suck as do the german voice actors.

Its like u watch a total different story with the same pictures.....kinda.

Ah well....sry for the rant...i had to vent my disappointment

:(

€dit: Post 1 is a complaint.....thats so typical german too hehehe :p

€dit 2: I want to say thank you for providing me with my weekly fix of BSG. I came here for Enterprise Torrents and after the show died i had to move to something else. BSG was the next logic step. Again...many thanks to the NiteShdw Team and the guys who record the shows from TV !!

Don't feel bad, it's the same thing for foreign cinema/shows ported to American tv. I love stuff like Godzilla movies but when they have to dub in English voice actors they never convey the right voice to go with the Japanese actor's facial expressions or emotions ;o

I mean no offense when I say it but if you can understand English on a good level I'd just recommend downloading the torrents of BSG in the original English format.

Hi mate, I just started to watch it as well. Came here for Star Trek torrents, but I guess I will stay with the german translation at RTL2 - it doesnt suck as long as you do not know the original versions. ;)

But I already prefer the original Voyager audio instead of the synchronisation, its really better - especially in the humorous scenes, even though the slang is far more difficult to understand.

They really fracked it up..... i never heard the word "frack" and the most disapointing thing was that Adama Jr. called Laura Roslin "Sir"!! This was the moment i wanted to throw my cup of tea against the TV. Guys get a dictionary!

Since my return to Germany three months ago I hardly watch TV at all cuz´ it just SUX!!!

I wantmy US channels back or at least let them air it in second audio program

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in Germany I saw the episode on RTL II, and it honestly didn't think the voice acting wasn't too bad. The only thing that annoyed me was all the commercial breaks, but apart from that, I was glad to see Bastile Day again :-D

When I was in Germany I saw the episode on RTL II' date=' and it honestly didn't think the voice acting wasn't too bad. The only thing that annoyed me was all the commercial breaks, but apart from that, I was glad to see Bastile Day again :-D[/quote']

huh..maybe i am biased here.

Looks like its seasons end and we have to suffer ´till Fall until next episode will be aired, so i still get my weekly BSG-Fix even though its the weaker german equivalent hehe