Captains?

Azrael

you cant dislike picard because he rocks

hes just the coolest captain ever

janeway sucks somehow, i liked her at first, but after watching halfway through voyager i realised shes just always talking the same shit

archer is cool , hes got that pioneer flair

i dunno kirk because TOS is just ridiculous (movies r ok)

sisko is alright too, but sometimes i think the way he talks and acts is just embarassing

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the fact that sisko seriously bent the rules during his captency and like garek and sloan is more of a realist than a idealist Sisko rules

the different side to picard that we see in the movies, makes him much more refreshing since he comes along as an idealist in TNG, but in the movies he comes along as more of a real human, rather than a human with a vulcan mindset, exposing his weaknesses and making him more prone to slightly violent decisions was great while making him determaned to still do the right thing was great.

ps in "first contact" who wouldn't go crazy when a race that practically raped you took over your command and made it personal ehh ?

Sisko creeps me out. He seems to have these behavioural mood swings. One minute he's stone faced and the next, for no apparent reason, he has this insane-looking smile plastered on his face and makes sudden bursts of movement that seem oddly disjointed. And when he is being really serious and really loud, he takes these weird breaths when he talks. He seems unstable, somehow.

Sisko creeps me out. He seems to have these behavioural mood swings. One minute he's stone faced and the next' date=' for no apparent reason, he has this insane-looking smile plastered on his face and makes sudden bursts of movement that seem oddly disjointed. And when he is being really serious and really loud, he takes these weird breaths when he talks. He seems unstable, somehow.[/quote']

haha i know what you mean - but i think that's just good acting - using expression in the way he talks and acts...

Janway is way smarter than picard. She took on the borg, species 8472, krenim, hirogens.. etc..

Picard took on the borg but got his ass assimilated. When it comes down to Stragedy He is not that good at it.

JANEWAY FOR ME

yes against all reality. she did own the borg with weapons from the future.

1. Picard Everything about stewarts role screamed captain.

2.Kirk Kirk's rebellious side was awesome..sometimes rules just have to be broken and don't get into a fight with this guy. Kirk was a pimp too. LOL Even master P wrote a song about him "Captain kirk can u save me?? Captain kirk I wanna have your baby.." LMAO

3.Archer To me his role was a diligent one like that of picard but did possess some brawling abilites like kirk though he did tend to get his ass kicked more. hehe But though Bakula made a great captain.

4.Sisco He was pretty cool but seemed a lil too "romantic" IMO hehe that and that really deep voice. He didn't take no shit though.

5.Janeway Something about her seemed really plain and boring to me. Don't hate her but not a big fan neither.