NiteShdw's on the net...

TetsuoShima

46,393 <----so many users who have joined Nites empire! :cyclops:

Thanks Nite!!! :)

all those users - and yet only 89,121 posts between them

i am crap at maths but i think that's an average of only 2 posts per user! :stare:

Well, I think some of them just want to stalk the hot admiralty on here :p

There was a time when i could quickly realize someone in a thread when i saw his/her nick. So many people know and that's for the better.

Yah, but miss some of the old folk. Antilles has come back, no news from elderbear?

Where has elderbear gone? Has anyone checked his homepage lately?

i am crap at maths but i think that's an average of only 2 posts per user! :stare:

;) :rolleyes:

hehe yeah - i look at the active users list quite a lot - many of the people who go theough all the threads have made no posts at all...

I remember when this was a small community, with more 'spirit' i think. There were more people who stayed on and seeded back then than the more "hit and run" torrent users now.

BTW, i think that the wikipedia idea is bad. You don't want to tell the whole world abotu this site - you know what i mean.

I remember when this was a small community, with more 'spirit' i think. There were more people who stayed on and seeded back then than the more "hit and run" torrent users now.

BTW, i think that the wikipedia idea is bad. You don't want to tell the whole world abotu this site - you know what i mean.

Yeah when i joined a year ago - we still had everyones download stats! :cyclops:

and although thw wiki idea would mean more popularity - the site is already very popular and very easy to get to - i think bringing back the invite only system would make things a bit safer...

;) :rolleyes:

hehe yeah - i look at the active users list quite a lot - many of the people who go theough all the threads have made no posts at all...

Well, I was one of them, but I choose to break my silence and say "hello!" to everyone!!

I'm just here to piss people off. And to be pissed off. I got into a place that seemed too good to be true and started downloading. Next thing you know it's next year and yes...TFMF, you have more time on your hands than me, so does c4, who thought anyone typed that much for fun.

Anyhow, it's been fun, I'm still waiting for a T-Shirt or Beads, how about a coffee cup? Pencil?

No kidding, how much money could nite make on us if he came out with an Official NiteShdw mousepad?

EDIT: the M-P-@@ report I read earlier only credits us for half of that membership. Pigs.

Yeah when i joined a year ago - we still had everyones download stats! :cyclops:

and although thw wiki idea would mean more popularity - the site is already very popular and very easy to get to - i think bringing back the invite only system would make things a bit safer...

I agree with this, wiki - no, invite yes. Safe is better, at this point, there are enough of us that the tracker itself could be private, while the forum and TorrentTome project can be public. The front for our underground activities..laundering .torrents.

hi TetsuoShima

let me say this that i feel that the moment you wrote this thread , the moment the MPAA started to actually trying to close the torrent site :)

no offense but , normally when you trying to do something that people will not accept then it is better to talk about it before you do it , so that they get familiar with the idea that it is possible to happen instead of neglecting the idea at all :)

as governoments do, they talk about the subject and spot on its advantages and rarely speaks about the disadvantges :) and then helping by media or whatever to let people speak about it and trying to accept it and suddenly you find that the subject you were refusing it , it is already acceptable for everyone.

just wondering ;)

have fun

snake_eyes

I think the forum should be invite only as well. Lots of info posted here for status on the tracker' date=' and too many new people showing up to find out what's going on all of a sudden.[/quote']

My only issue with this is that people who only post occasinally but like to read (like myself) are going to be left out in the cold. :o