Thanatos355

Duggie

conventional explosives (nukes included) do not work in space because the blast will follow the path of least resistence....and that is definately not through a ship. Essentially, the explosion will bounce off the target, with minimal damage.

Inorder for such to work in space, it would be necessary to attatch the explosive to the hull, with the blast directed towards it, the effect is similar, but not as prominant in water. Do some research on frog men in WW2, you should find some information regarding this.

i've seen plenty of history channel shows on frogmen and directional charges. great info and a great way to put it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. 60 posts in around an hour? I was highly ranked before because I posted a lot before the forums became very popular. Now' date=' I'm just one of the lowly subordinates! I'll have to artificially modify my rank.[/quote'] You're the Emperor, who will take use to the farthest reaches of the unknown.

• 1 month later...
conventional explosives (nukes included) do not work in space because the blast will follow the path of least resistence....and that is definately not through a ship. Essentially' date=' the explosion will bounce off the target, with minimal damage.[/quote']

Set up the missle to drill its way into the hull of the ship before exploding.

:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...