5 Fav Characters

GlaC

Not sure if this topic has been here before, cause i'm kinda new, but who are your 5 favourite characters of SG-1 and Atlantis... (in total 5, not each 5)

Teal'c

Apophis

Dr.Mckay

Evil Ford (or i should say addicted)

Ronan Dex

It's more cause of the way they act, and the rol they have... But i haven't seen everything of SG-1 yet, so i don't know how all the characters will change, so the list might change..

Oh yeah and another question,

Which weapon do you prefer, SG-1's Mp5 or Atlantis's P-90

1. Jack O'Neill

2. Daniel Jackson

3. Samantha Carter

4. Teal'c

5. George Hammond

All from the original SG1 TV cast. I'll stick with the classics.

c4 B)

The p-90 was introduced into SG-1 around season 4 or 5. It's my favorite weapon model in Goldeneye (although they called it RCP-90) and Rainbow Six 3 too.

1. Daniel - he gets all the luvinn!! Go'auld/Tok'Ra, Ancient, Human (even Sam when he was dying).

2. Thor - Come on, he's charming, friendly and most importantly he whipped Kensey's behind in the most political way ever - with deplomacy.

3. Tayla - she's fit, athletic, strong and wise.

4. Hermiod - I just love the way he belittles Rodney's intelligence and it really gets to Rodney

5. Anubis - don't get me wrong I know he's evil but he kicked ass. He built his own super-soldier army and used his Ascended/Ancient knowledge to tear through the galaxy.

mckay common he rocks

oneill i donno if sg1 can survive without him (is he ever comming back btw)?

ford he was cool i liked him on much music as a vj back in the day (is he comming back)?

teal'c best tough guy on tv

the new doc chick on sg1 forget her name but shes hot

• 1 month later...