whats been goin on in the states the last week or so???????

maverick

hey all

i have been lookin around for my weekly downloads of new eps of The O.C. and scrubs and there arent any. so im wonderin what has been goin on to stop em bein shown.

i dont think the uploads have stopped, more likely they havent been shown and enquiring minds wanna know why:D

Guest Mrthumps
hey all

i have been lookin around for my weekly downloads of new eps of The O.C. and scrubs and there arent any. so im wonderin what has been goin on to stop em bein shown.

i dont think the uploads have stopped, more likely they havent been shown and enquiring minds wanna know why:D

Don't know about the OC but isn't Scrubs not on because NBC is showing the Olympics every night and have pre-empted all thier nightly programming?

hey all

Don't know about the OC but isn't Scrubs not on because NBC is showing the Olympics every night and have pre-empted all thier nightly programming?

GITS

I don't know what people see in that American Idol show. It's gone on long enough. How many stars do they need to keep selecting? Clarkson is the only one doing well so far anyway. Waste of time if you ask me. I rather watch "Worlds worst bike accidents" or something.

I don't know what people see in that American Idol show. It's gone on long enough. How many stars do they need to keep selecting? Clarkson is the only one doing well so far anyway. Waste of time if you ask me. I rather watch "Worlds worst bike accidents" or something.

Sadly out of all American reality tv shows, Idol' has the longest shelf life. While you can run out of locations and variations for stuff like Survivor or Amazing Race, new singing artists are always coming and going. I mean 5-10 seasons from now, assuming it goes that long, no one will remember Kelly Clarkson her 15 minutes will have been long up. There's always room in the music industry for new talent. If it will sell records, someone will give'em a contract.

Only because I'm still trying to figure out how Curling is played. Sure theres plenty of Wiki's about it but they don't break it down simple enough for me ;(

Wiki's?

Curling is like pool. Except with rocks. And the goal's to get your rock closest to the target.

Guest Mrthumps
Only because I'm still trying to figure out how Curling is played. Sure theres plenty of Wiki's about it but they don't break it down simple enough for me ;(

Wiki's?

Curling is like pool. Except with rocks. And the goal's to get your rock closest to the target.

uhhh...not exactly. You are right, wikipedia has a very good explaination about curling, the rules, how it's played ,etc etc...