The animal within you

ZaphodiLe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people say im a lion cos of my hair, and the idea would appeal if it wasnt so much hard bloody work.

i'll downsize tho to housecat.

lyin around all day and night, eating, licking my balls, nights out on the tiles with lady cats, scrapping and bein ded hard and gettin to pounce on things and kill them and have it approved of, then go back to sleep.

and after all that have humans runninafter me and then sleepin more.

aaaaah purrrfect

id like to be a dog in my house ... they get treated better than humans! haha

This picture looks like something from ten years ago.

My inner animal is most likely a bear "...with nasty big pointy teeth."

Do you guys remember Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I do from way back. The killer bunny scene was the best of the whole movie, followed by "...the Knights who say Ni!".

Cougar!

If I lived in Canada I'd already be one ;)

c4 B)

Ah, reincarnation?

For myself, I think that in my last life I was probably a female crocodile. :cyclops:

No. In Canada "Cougar" is a slang term for an older woman who "preys" on younger men.

c4 :cyclops:

people say im a lion cos of my hair, and the idea would appeal if it wasnt so much hard bloody work.

lyin around all day and night, eating, licking my balls, nights out on the tiles with lady cats, scrapping and bein ded hard and gettin to pounce on things and kill them and have it approved of, then go back to sleep.

aaaaah purrrfect

Make sure your 'master' doesn't take you to the vet and get you 'fixed'... :cyclops:

Chances are you'll end up liking less than you wish for. ;)

aaaaah purrrfect

Make sure your 'master' doesn't take you to the vet and get you 'fixed'... :cyclops:

will give it some thought.

as long as my future owner doesnt wear cardigans and have 32 other 'brothers and sisters' i'll be fine

If you're a cat, what happened to your head? That doesn't look like a cathead to me.

;)

hmmmm......better?

So, what happened? The goat ate it? ;)

Cougar!

c4 B)

Ah, reincarnation?

For myself, I think that in my last life I was probably a female crocodile. :cyclops:

No. In Canada "Cougar" is a slang term for an older woman who "preys" on younger men.

I've lived in Canada all my life, and I've never heard of that one.

aaaaah purrrfect

Getting them fixed actually makes them happier, or so I've heard, as they are better able to adjust to domestic life.

Say, here's a question: How come they always say it's 'fixed' when, in fact, it doesn't work anymore? ;)

Say' date=' here's a question: How come they always say it's 'fixed' when, in fact, it doesn't work anymore? ;)[/quote']

The *'fixed' part is related to the problem; indoor scent marking, fighting with other cats, aggresive behaviour, peroids when females are in heat, etc...

And when male cats are 'fixed' (castrated) they remove the balls which produce hormones that affect behaviour, but the rest still works like it should.

The behaviour part is more apparent when female cats gets a total hysterectomy, when they remove the uterus including the ovaries. They don't get in to heat anymore and that means no more screaming 24/7 for a mate for week every 10-15 weeks...

I have 3 cats (1 male, 2 females) and they are all 'fixed' and happy.

litentupu3ua.pnglitentitti5nc.pnglitenmimmi0wi.png

My cats when they where little kitties, from the left: Tubbe (1997, male), Titti (2000) and Mimmi (2004)

Cougar!

c4 B)

Ah, reincarnation?

I've lived in Canada all my life, and I've never heard of that one.

I got myself my very own pet cougar.