What does your nickname mean?

Annika

well, my original handle from the beginning of my time playing CS was Dark Wolf, just something that popped into my head. Later on I got a girlfriend, that after a while started to call me "tiger" all the time, Just like Mary-Jane nicknames Peter Parker in the spiderman movies and cartoons. After we broke up, I started playing CS again to fill the hollow space, and then came up with Tigerplayer....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hesitant to post in this thread due to very recent negative comments concerning my avatar... :stare:

...but here goes:

c4evap is the name of an area of IBM that I once worked in as a maintenance tech. I needed a quick email handle and simply chose that one. Although I am no longer a part of that area (closed down now) - the name seems to have stuck with me.

c4 B)

Guest Mrthumps
I am hesitant to post in this thread due to very recent negative comments concerning my avatar... :stare:

Ignore the drips who hate on your avatar c4, they're just jealous. ;)

Ignore the drips who hate on your avatar c4, they're just jealous. ;)

Of course - you are right. I shouldn't pay attention to that stuff. It just bugs me sometimes. But you are correct.

c4 :)

Back in the day I wanted a website for free searches for people and public information, like sex offenders that weren't well published. So what would be a good name and try to be cute?...I was bringing information straight to you, and on a license plate I could make it Str8 2 U...women don't get it at first, haven't figured out why either. Maybe I could get a government grant to study this.

You mean MY negative comment concerning your avatar? Sigh. Alright, I apologize for not liking your avatar and actually having the audacity to express that opinion. I promise I will not comment on any aspect of your internet personality ever again.

Back in the day I wanted a website for free searches for people and public information' date=' like sex offenders that weren't well published. [/quote']

That's a really good idea for a website. I don't know how it is anywhere else in the world, but it's really, really hard to get that kind of info in my area.

Guest c4evap

You mean MY negative comment concerning your avatar? Sigh. Alright, I apologize for not liking your avatar and actually having the audacity to express that opinion. I promise I will not comment on any aspect of your internet personality ever again.

Darn...and just when I thought we were bonding... :rolleyes:

Back in the day I wanted a website for free searches for people and public information' date=' like sex offenders that weren't well published.[/quote']

Sex offenders can get published? Didn't know any of them even read books let alone wrote them... ;)

c4 B)

Actually, if you stick to the sarcasm and witticisms, we might just get along better. I like the bitchy you better than the "let's hold hands and sing kumbaya"-you.

Guest c4evap

Actually, if you stick to the sarcasm and witticisms, we might just get along better. I like the bitchy you better than the "let's hold hands and sing kumbaya"-you.

Hahaha. Where, oh where have been all my life?

c4 ;)

Any Star Trek fan should be able to pick up on my nick easily. I'm a Vulcan ;)

I've used this same as long as I've had the internet. I remember the first time going into a chat room (Probably one of those java chat applets that used to be so popular) trying to come up with a Vulcan name to use ;)