Why couldn't Data whistle???

motoxjesse

I don't find basic bodily functions amusing and haven't since early adolescence.

I eschew it for refined humour... which is pretty much anything. If that makes you want to feel pity for me, well - go ahead.

Personally I think the 40 Year Old Ensign idea is classic though - I'm going to try pitching it to Fox. They'll buy anything.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find basic bodily functions amusing and haven't since early adolescence.

I eschew it for refined humour... which is pretty much anything. If that makes you want to feel pity for me, well - go ahead.

Personally I think the 40 Year Old Ensign idea is classic though - I'm going to try pitching it to Fox. They'll buy anything.

Yea I'm calling B.S. here

You find the idea of a 40 year old virgin Ensign but a fart joke throws you off?

(unless you mean just a 40 year old ensign, in which case referencing 40 Year Old Virgin makes no sense as it loses all the humor of it)

I really couldn't care less - the idea of the 40 year old ensign is based upon the concept of parody and is orders of magntitude above - IMO - toliet humour.

If you want to call me a liar and assert your opinion as a fact - I won't stop you.

I really couldn't care less - the idea of the 40 year old ensign is based upon the concept of parody and is orders of magntitude above - IMO - toliet humour.

If you want to call me a liar and assert your opinion as a fact - I won't stop you.

Liar, no. I am simply pointing out a rather large hole that has appeared in your own personal logic.

In reality you find jokes about human flatulance to be rude and off color for such forum discussion.

Yet at the same time you find the idea of a "40 Year Old" Ensign, parody or not of the 40 Year Old Virgin, to be perfectly acceptable.

Neither work along side each other. It's like saying, you are aganist people using guns, then you go home and shoot birds in the trees of your back yard, with a gun. Hypocracy I believe is the word. You can't have your cake, and eat it too. I mean no flames or insults by this I just really enjoy pointing out hypocrites when I see them. (And on that note, I also point out that I myself have never claimed I was not a hypocrite, just for future reference).