Dr Who 2006

Antilles

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of k9 considering the laser always pointed in the same direction how was he able to fire it in any direction he chose but still had to be facing the object? I hold my breath over K9 wasnt really a fan of the damn thing, i always thought that its only purpose was to make the script writing easy cuz the damn dog would be able to sort out any problems they had and not the doctor as was the case without the Remotely Ordinated Box Of Tricks. Still i love the new series and will wait and see.

Talking of k9 considering the laser always pointed in the same direction how was he able to fire it in any direction he chose but still had to be facing the object?

If it's a laser, tiltable lens at the tip of the weapon nozzle. Of course, one has to wonder how lazers can stun people in the first place...

Talking of k9 considering the laser always pointed in the same direction how was he able to fire it in any direction he chose but still had to be facing the object?

If it's a laser, tiltable lens at the tip of the weapon nozzle. Of course, one has to wonder how lazers can stun people in the first place...

The laser light overloads the optic nerve causing the brain to shut down to avoid being damaged resulting in a state that could be considered "stunned" but is more accurately rendered as "unconcious."