Best way to die

Steveo

I, personally, have always wanted 3 things from my own death:

1. Suprise,

2. Be drunk

3. My remains be scattered over a large area, while simultaniously taking a lot of people with me.

This leads to only one real way to go:

GAS EXPLOSION (after some heavy drinking).

Anyone else have any good ways to end the work of a lifetime?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sandwich? Are you kidding?

I'd want at least an entire medium pizza with my milkshake. I mean, if I'm going to die anyway, it has to be something containing the maximum amount of fat, salt, cholesterol, and calories. I'd also like to throw in some of those extra high fat donuts for dessert. (I forget what they're called, but they are very popular in the U.S.) Plus, no way am I paying cash. I'd charge it. :cyclops:

I'd want at least an entire medium pizza with my milkshake. I mean, if I'm going to die anyway, it has to be something containing the maximum amount of fat, salt, cholesterol, and calories. I'd also like to throw in some of those extra high fat donuts for dessert. (I forget what they're called, but they are very popular in the U.S.) Plus, no way am I paying cash. I'd charge it. :cyclops:

Hey Maverick said we were dying in glorious battle so I packed small. A sandwich was all that fit in my field kit.

Hey Maverick said we were dying in glorious battle so I packed small. A sandwich was all that fit in my field kit.

I guess my tank is roomier than yours. ;)