Best way to die

Steveo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m not going to die. :D

I am planning on ascension, just after solving all the Earths problems. :)

My first step is to stop this glorious batlle you are all planning.

Could I have some info on your plans? Times, dates, locations etc... ;)

B)

3. My remains be scattered over a large area, while simultaniously taking a lot of people with me.

Try finding a minefield and stepping on a mine. ;) Like capt. Black Adder put it: "If you happen to step on a mine, the standard procedure is to jump 60 feet into the air and scatter yourself on a wide area."

• 1 month later...

Here's a collection of things I posted in a similar thread on another forum:

1a.)Airlift me over the vatican and precision-drop me directly on top of the pope while he's giving a speech.

1b.)Keep this strange event as an obscure side note in the historybooks and possibly even a few kooky religious texts.

2.) Freeze my body (as safely as possible given the level of technology at the time), and put me in a high orbit around the planet with heavy shielding from space debris. Hopefully one day someone or some thing will thaw me out, make a few modifactions to my body, and send me out to conquer the planet with my new death ray vision, at which point I will rule the world for an indeterminate ammount of time as a representative of our new alien overlords before dying while simultaneously eating pizza, making love to three women from my harem, and finishing my memoirs. See also: 1b.)

3.) Launch me on a rocket headed directly into the sun. Make it a live pay-per-view television event. See also: 1b.)

I think it would be to fall asleep' date=' and never wake up.[/quote']That's actually one of the worst ways to go. The final nightmarish dream you would have would be unparalled by any real world terror you could possibly face.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sacraficing myself for some unobtainable girl in the full knowledge that she'll devote the rest of her life to honouting my memory.

Either that or in combat against some nutty nation trying to take over the world for some reason.

Or taking an overdose of crack then jumping out of a plane.

Any of these would do fine. Although I'm quite tempted by the very peaceful death surrounded by loved ones. I'm not sure I'd go with the sexual ecstacy one, I mean think of the poor girls, and the possibility that you 'void your bowels,' not making for a great epitath.

I just though of a new one, near a doctor and his mate called Jim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I want to be killed with a weapon in my hands, a dead enemy at my feet and a defiant growl in my throat.

add to that an attractive (and possibly nude) young lady in my arms and a planet of cheering/grateful people (grateful because I just killed the evil dreadlord from hell come to earth to enslave the human race after destroying all of the major nation's military's) with the "weapon" (my own recently ripped off X <--- pick a limb) with a mouthful of bulleit straight kentucky bourbon whiskey and some good music.....yea.....that should be good enough for the history books

• 3 weeks later...