DESPERATE - What To Watch Now?

Caldor

Yeah Ive got Firefly, Odyssey 5, The Last Train miniseries, Dune miniseries, Jeremiah, V TV series, Day of the triffids mini series, Earth 2, all the star treks.

Dont like Farscape much. Nor the old Dr Whos or old scifis.

I seriously need some sort of scifi tv or miniseries fix.

well i like planet on the apes tv series... ashame it was only one season.....

how about sliders...

i'm getting space above & beyond cus i've been told its good havent seen it yet though.....

i can't think of anything now... i like some of the old stuff though...like space 99... though i'm wacthing blake 7 its not bad,,, well its btter than the first 3 seasons of tng (thats how many i've rewatched so far...)..

dude my minds a blank......

oh wait you ain't got red dwarf on that list......

Having just finished watching the entire series myself, I would have to advise Babylon 5.

It`s great, I never got to see it all when it aired on TV. Thanks to Valefor I have now completed it.

I would also say that although I would have liked it to go on and on, it does end quite well for a sci-fi series.

Next I am going to work my way through the films.

B)

I'm starting to watch First Wave and Supernatural.

Do ya know what I really hate?! Shows that dont end with closure. I mean, Threshold? Odyssey 5? Isnt anyone else miffed that they just ended? Do they ever release the scripts to see what happens?

Dont be misled by the name Dr Who' date=' this new series is...NEW, I think youll enjoy it, you can take it as a new series and not worry about the classic one![/quote']

Yup - Got to go wih RS on this one, and how about the X files too?

It's not really a traditional science fiction series, but John Doe might be worth checking out. It (as so many other good shows) got cancelled after the first season, but it's still worth checking out.

Also, rewatch (or if you haven't seen it at all, watch) Babylon 5. I'm in the process of rewatching it for the ninth time or something along those lines. It's still great.