WHAT IF....

hayden

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally' date=' I'd simply get rid of the whole Xindi arc from Enterise. Man, just when I was REALLY getting into the show, they suddenly span off into these messed up plot lines. Argh, Xindi arc - BEGONE![/quote']

It was the Xindi arc that saved the show for me

without it i doubt there would have been a season 4

Yes - that was my thought on the subject. The Xindi war may not have been all that great until the last 5 or so episodes... it may have been an uber thinly masked WAR ON TERROR (Xindi factions - factions of Islam. Temporal Aliens = Osama et al? Am I right? I'm not wrong) but it was a lot better than the likes of "a night in sick bay" or "Trip gets a bun in the oven."

Also - what's Milo and what does it taste like?

Personally' date=' I'd simply get rid of the whole Xindi arc from Enterise. Man, just when I was REALLY getting into the show, they suddenly span off into these messed up plot lines. Argh, Xindi arc - BEGONE![/quote']

Good lord, you have to be joking, right?

The first two seasons are widely regarded as being dire, and the main reason for low ratings.

Also - what's Milo and what does it taste like?

OMG... is there something uncomprehensively wrong with you. MILO is the best hot chocolate in the world. and a good source of vitamins and minerals, especially for growing bones ;).

go here ------> MILO.COM

What was wrong with the xindi arc?? it was like exploring new worlds and to boldly go go where no one has gone before because even the vucans had limited information on it. It kinda gave Earth one up in that respect.

Guest c4evap
The MU Janeway gets the winner!

c4 :p WHOOT!

In the MU Janeway drinks Milo

MILO = a very popular chocolate-flavored drink powder, usually made with hot milk.

Ah don't thin so me compadre - The Janester drinks coffee no matter MU or here!

c4 :p

back to the original topic of this thread..

i would like to have seen a little more to do with the 'warp 10' factor in voyager.. they did make it to the speed but all the side effects and what not.. perhaps they should have developed some internal molecular shielding to prevent such a thing to occur??

You know Janeway's policy - if a technology can't get her home in a single big jump, it's jettisoned...

Maybe we could see a show about what happened to the bastard offspring of Janeway and Paris' love though.

Guest c4evap
We're always blaming Janeway here - it's the writers we should be destroying :p

Save your breath. It's become a sport of sorts.

c4 :(

You know Janeway's policy - if a technology can't get her home in a single big jump, it's jettisoned...

Maybe we could see a show about what happened to the bastard offspring of Janeway and Paris' love though.

They could have at least continually sent the shuttle out on survey missions on auto pilot just to get information on there terrain.. they could of done the jump but as sson as they got to the other side started the treatment. stuff stayin in the delta quadrant for another who knows how many years.

and the love child thing wat was with her leaving it in a unfamiliar eco system it could have devistated it.. blatent disregard for the prime directive.

What was the episode where they supposedly did it in TNG?? I'd have to give it a watch.

The Prime Directive probably doesn't have much to say about dropping salamanders on an uninhabited planet.

I wonder what my ranking in the Janeway bashing league is...

Ooo, here's a good WHAT IF - Unification, Picard and co failed to alert the Federation of the Romulan plan and Unification began! That could have made for some interesting stories.

Guest c4evap
...and the love child thing wat was with her leaving it in a unfamiliar eco system it could have devistated it.. blatent disregard for the prime directive.

I believe they were drawn to that specific planet by the instructions in the alien DNA. So no violation.

I wonder what my ranking in the Janeway bashing league is...

None. One needs quality over quantity. Sorry.

c4 B)