Best Sci-fi Serie

lelik

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with Battlestar Galactica, but it would have to be the 2004 show. Its seems a bit different from the other sci-fi tv shows out there at this time. I like the documentry feel of the cameras. It also has some secretive side of the show that I enjoy.

Man I would of went for babylon-5 in a heart beat, but I would of gone for SG-1 too.. dam conflicts...Yah that one episode was funny when they wouldn't let Col. O'niel name the Prometheus "The Enterprise". I think it's real name was the

X-203 or somthin like that

Man I would of went for babylon-5 in a heart beat, but I would of gone for SG-1 too.. dam conflicts...Yah that one episode was funny when they wouldn't let Col. O'niel name the Prometheus "The Enterprise". I think it's real name was the

X-203 or somthin like that

I've only gotten into SG1 since Season 5 or 6... but I'm really into Atlantis.. I love the cast and stories that it's run through... I've always been interested in Atlantis.. and this sort of fiction I'm really digging... I just hope it doesn't become absolute shite after the first season.

I went with Atlantis. Really good spin off from SG1. I never really liked Farscape, kinda too childish. I only wachted a long time ago the first episode of Andromeda, and I think it looked to much like the series "Hercules" but then in the future.

Sliders is a decent show. I havent seen the Battlestar Galactica yet, so I had to choose between SG1 or Atlantis. I like Atlantis since I think it has a better start than SG1 had.

dont u know!? thats like the best part. action is okay. i feel like im more of a diplomatic person. interested in all that talking and emotion. and plus it builds up the characters.

i am not against all of that, but too much is too much!

Atlantis was very good at starting up. They had just enough action and story to keep the audience comming back for more, and it was not too much. Plus it also builds on the SG-1 Fan base. SG-1 is now like a classic as it enters it's 8th season. How ever the storry will keep on getting before it explodes into the worst season ever. They should be careful as they reach 9 and 10 seasons, there is the hardest part and the only way other shows have been able to survive past that is rotating characters, frequent story arcs, and soap opera drama. Take Law & Order, the thing has lasted about 14 seasons, and they've replaced, i think, the entire cast gradually.