Best Sci-fi Serie

lelik

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sg1

battlestar is also good but they need to skip the psycho mumbling that the traitor has with an enemy inside his head really sux.

but all the rest works pretty good..

but thats the good part! and plus sometimes traitors do good things for the nation they hurt. and plus it might saved their butt against the other enemy. and plus that traitor, Baltar didnt know he helped the enemy. btw thats sooo freaky on the cylons fighters, Brains...ewww i like the standard 3 cylons in a fighter

you must be kidding

i dont say that baltar dont belong in the show true he makes it a bit more darker and such..

but imo i feel there was no need to visual the internal demons he has, it gets to obvious then.

well at least he is punish. he has 60 years of work. Testing human blood to see who is a cylon, thats punishment enough. but i think he should duplicate the technology so every ship has one

Hi have to agree with engineer, Battlestar is gr8. Ronald D Moore has done a excellent job bring this retro TV series back to life, and not actually copying to much of the orginal. I got into this series very quickly. I think it shows the more human side to a sci-fi and not relying on special effects to much.

The Baltar character is brilliant, even thou you sometimes think he is mad as a hatter.

The only thing i hate about it is the intro music...that does suck actually. Battlestar is fast becoming my fav non-trek sci-fi series.

Yes, this is Lieutenant Junior Grade BBBB speaking on behalf of Sliders, one of the series listed on this thread. I thought this older series was the best on the list because they got to examine how things could have gone differently without going backwards or forwards in time. We saw different versions of the main characters, good and bad (and even chillingly different gender-eek!). It got very bizarre after season two and I never saw it after the end of that season (in which the series went from weird to very weird). Nevertheless the series did have one good point, it had John-Rhys Davies. Bad idea to kill him off halfway through the season, as it got weird after he left the show. So that means the series was good for about 1.5 seasons, and that was from when it started! what other series can beat that?