What do you think of Enterprise?

GigamanD87

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I was getting tired of the Xindi. Watching the season four arcs all at once has been a lot of fun. I think this has been one of the deepest seasons of any Trek. Your mileage may vary. Some settling may occur during shipping. Warranties void where restricted by law.

I do not understand why some of you don't like season 4. Many people saying the Vulcan-arc were some of the best Enterprise episodes.

I personally really liked the TCW, so I myself was a bit dissapointed they concluded it. Was hoping the entire show would revolve entirely around it and that we would see more insights into the future.

But personally I really like season 4. The upcomming arcs looks quite promising.

Unfortunatly being in UK I only get to see the shows that happen to stroll my way, also there happens to be the fact that I don't have regular access to a cable equipped TV. I have seen all of Season 1 and have seen some of Season 2. Naturally, in a few weeks I shall be up to date.

So far the series has been very good. I like the fact that you can see the relation between our world and the trek world as we know it. Enterprise is the missing link that binds the world that we live in to the world that Star Trek has become.

I commend the producers for such a daring and imaginative show.

Yea I mean the gap is closing between the present and Enterprise. They should at least sport of some nuclear stuff. But I thnk they are too scared to take responsability for creating events that could never happen. Right now everything is plausable, but if they start saying about transitions from projectile to energy, some fans might say that that it is the dumbest ever

i read a article bout a year ago about France making a Ion Propulsion Engine based off Star Trek.

Ion engines have been used for a very long time. The US has equiped a lot of probes with them so they can make course corrections in outer space more often. They are powerd by Xenon

how about just not using the F-word, or the p-word varient. Werent we all in the middle of a heated discussion over moderators before the site went down. You really think that kids still young enough to have the internet cencored, arent intellegent enough to make the connection between f and Ph?

Well of course we like Enterprise or we wouldn't all be here. I am inclined to agree that Season 3 was the best so far, however, Season 4 does not "suck" as some people say it does. I will say they are not having as good of a season, but give them a chance. We don't need a story that runs for a year again. I am perfectly happy with one that goes for a few weeks. We could go back to TNG when the longest was 2 weeks in a row.....