Thank RTD for this:

Fenriswolf

Guest Mrthumps

Maybe he'll change his mind and bring it back one day.

I'd rather not see a series made then see a crappy series put out.

It would've been insulting.

The depressing farewell,

the tearful soulless, DEAD eyes,

the 'oh my life's not worth living now the Doctor's gone forever'...

Glad it won't be made. Would've probably sucked without Daleks and Cybermen.

Methinks the BBC controller is trying to sell more Who. How about using that money to get McGann back to do a few specials on the Time War or another Dalek-based episode. Show how the Daleks went all bling with Gold and such. That'd be worth seeing.

Yeah, McGann could come back - I don't exactly see him struggling to fit it into his schedule.

But yes, thanks the gods that they didn't make this... just the title sounds so unbelievably lame that I couldn't possibly countenance it being anything but Billy Piper being annoying and certainly Vyperion is right when he says that it would have pretty much ruined the emotional farewell.

Yeah' date=' McGann could come back - I don't exactly see him struggling to fit it into his schedule.[/quote']Actually he's been surprisingly busy with TV dramas and theatre tours. I recently saw him in a Wycliffe episode (might have been Midosmer Murders).

But yes' date=' thanks the gods that they didn't make this... just the title sounds so unbelievably lame that I couldn't possibly countenance it being anything but Billy Piper being annoying and certainly Vyperion is right when he says that it would have pretty much ruined the emotional farewell.[/quote']Yay, someone else said I was right! I feel validated :cyclops:

I agree with the comments about McGann' date=' if they want to do TV-movie specials each year, do Mcgann ones...[/quote']He got the short end of the stick, mainly for the politics surrounding his performance of the Doctor on the TV movie. He's appraently been a great doctor for the Big Finish series and feel it would be fantastic to see him on-screen again (redecorating, perhaps?).