YAY ME!!

VonHelton

I bow to you. Or salute you.

But behind your back it's raspberries!!! :p

Seriously, I have really appreciated your contributions to this board, even though I argue with a lot of them (if I argued with all of them, I'd be an admiral now, too!!!). You deserved to skip a bunch of ranks because of your highly creative alternative Enterprise intro.

Keep up the good work! (And that's not just the drugs talking!) And I'll keep on dogging you when I think you're wrong. B)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn' date=' I wanted to tell you you should never let them promote you to admiral, but it's too late. That captain's chair will be mine. ;) Congrats dude. :p [/quote']

That chair is already mine. Now go peel all the romulan potatoes in cargo bay 2.

congrats von. may you never get carpul tunnel from all the posting.

Nice work Von.

Lots of posts are disconcerting :( tons of people have higher ranks than me but started posting after me.

I want the ranks because they boost my self esteem :D

Heh, don't feel bad. Look at the date I joined the site.

Guess I'm rather reserved when it comes to discussion... :thinking:

So you guys say the rakning system is based on posts?

It figured it did but I kind of asumed it would have something to do with uploads / downloads since I've seen people with higher ranks than me with barely no msgs. at all.

Maybe that happened because of a tracker error or something.

Hey, no I won't clean anyones toilets! I'm already doing it supporting my artistry dreams in between jobs.. and NO messhalls either! But I'd love a drink though

:cyclops: