ENT: Blalock (T'Pol) proves true Vulcans can't lie...

vyper

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=30592

olene Blalock, who plays T'Pol in UPN's canceled Star Trek: Enterprise, told the Toronto Star that she's not happy with the upcoming series finale, which airs in May. "I don't know where to begin with that one," she told the newspaper. "The final episode is ... appalling."

Blalock declined to elaborate, but otherwise had praise for this season's storylines, many of which hearken back to the original Star Trek series.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=30592

olene Blalock, who plays T'Pol in UPN's canceled Star Trek: Enterprise, told the Toronto Star that she's not happy with the upcoming series finale, which airs in May. "I don't know where to begin with that one," she told the newspaper. "The final episode is ... appalling."

Blalock declined to elaborate, but otherwise had praise for this season's storylines, many of which hearken back to the original Star Trek series.

What happened to the great ending that was promised to us?

If you check out trekbbs.com for mild spoilers, you'll realise the finale entitled "These are the voyages..." is nothing to get excited about. "In a Mirror, Darkly", "Demons" and "Terra Prime" (airs on the very evening of the finale) are an entirely different matter altogether, fortunately for us viewers :)

i must applaud ms.blalock for her honesty..for someone who worked on the series she is a true fan. i feel as she recognised that the series needed a change some time ago and by saying that she did not like the last show proves that she did not approve of b&b writing. do feel as is season 4 has been the best so far as it has gotten back to the orignal mission of the first trek....to explore new worlds and meet and learn about new species

• 2 weeks later...
What happened to the great ending that was promised to us?

Flushed down the pisser, thanks to Bermann & Braga.....

:mad:

tipical, lol you give them one epside and they spoil entire season.

• 2 weeks later...