Sci Fi Theme Tunes

Ulysses

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor Who is recognizably Sci fi that's for darn sure.

I liked the X-files spookiness and Kolchak's weird feel.

Babylon Five had a nice bladrunner synthesizer feel.

Next Generation made me it's toy with the theme that brought me moth like to the TV every night.

Thanks a bunch maverick! I clicked on the link to that site, and the first thing i saw was Trapdoor dvd, so now i have got that theme running through my head. I think it would be hard to choose between the trek theme tunes, though x-files is good too. My favourite non sci fi theme tune is midnight caller, i am sax mad. :p

Thanks a bunch maverick! I clicked on the link to that site' date=' and the first thing i saw was Trapdoor dvd, so now i have got that theme running through my head. I think it would be hard to choose between the trek theme tunes, though x-files is good too. My favourite non sci fi theme tune is midnight caller, i am sax mad. :p[/quote']

i loved that show.

i cant remeber the music now but i always wanted hair like the chinese producer.

i was very young im sure ;)

My vote goes for b5 season 3 or 4 opening credits :P

(btw its real instruments not synth)

Yeah the hitch-hikers theme is cool, dr who theme is good but nothing to write home about musically, and definately red dwarf theme always gets stuck in ur head for atleast a few hours.

I'll also agree ent's theme is the worst, im like wtf am i watching touched by an angel or something every time i hear it :P

Have you ever seen the video for the "KLF's" "doctorin the Tardis as they had called it, it sucks. they have this box thing that is suposed to be a dalek...but anyway

My favorite Who theme came from the last season Tom Baker did and continued until Colin Bakers last season,

it was all synthesizers.

The original Battlestar Galactica theme kicks,

and has anybody ever heard the theme from the cartoon "Battle of the Planets" I really like that one too.

2nd season "Land of the Giants" theme

and on and on

'