Whats your internet connection speed

ghostwolf357

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a 2.2 meg download and 30kb upload and that really annoys me.

i'd prefer to have 2.2 download and 1.1 upload.............

Strange the way isp allow for fast downloads but don't want to give you good upload speeds unless you pay for corperate level services from them. :mad:

3.5 mb down and 230 kb up. Actual download/upload is 300k/28k. I go with comcast and they say they are going to up my down to 5 mb soon. of course in my neighborhood sometimes I only 1 mb down on bandwidth tests, and rarely actually get 3 - 3.5 anyway, so I think they are full of crap. Its my upload that really sucks though.

:(

cable speed down (usually around 1meg/s) and 64k up - rather a bad combination for torrents but such is life.

When that contract runs out ill be signing up for 12mb down and 1mb up (ADSL2) - still not a wonderful ratio but a far cry from what ive got now.

-The Unknown

Yeah hendoo, at 256 kilobits/sec up (Charter Cable), I'm getting only a maximum upload capacity of around 30 kilobytes a second, which I can't fully utilize or my dl and surfing speeds lag. But the way BitTorrent distributes the data, I'm seeing peers getting higher speeds than that before I've even seeded to 100%. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do it at all. That's pretty nice.