Favorite drink

lelik

I am russian. I really like vodka, and the best and purest mark vould be Russkie Standart. If you like Vodka I would recommend this one, or Nemiroff and only then Absolute. The rest is crap, but if you don't have a choice make sure that its minimum tripple distilled!

I chose wine... There is such a variety. From the Montrachet 1978 from Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, that sells for like 24 grand a bottle, to Napa Valley Cabernets(the most expensive I can really get, at around 60 bucks a bottle), to Sherry, which is really great at less than 25 per. If I had to choose a second place for me, it would be other. Cognac. Mmm mmm good.

I am russian. I really like vodka' date=' and the best and purest mark vould be Russkie Standart. If you like Vodka I would recommend this one, or Nemiroff and only then Absolute. The rest is crap, but if you don't have a choice make sure that its minimum tripple distilled![/quote']

I was born in Russia too! Vodka is also my fav booze :D I have only had Absolute (the brands on your list) and I spit it out. TERRIBLE approximation IMO. Have you ever tried Stolichnaya? So far in canada that is the only brand I like, it seems to be the smoothest brand here (I've tried them all, availible at our liquor store)

Anyway, the point to the topic is fav drin. As a veteran drinker, I would like to advertise the simple Iced tea (Topps surpermarket brand) and vodka (Smironoff vodka). Only for one simple reason. Its the drink that my dad and I drink together, when we have the time for father / son bonding :) My dad likes Smironoff vodka personally (dont ask me why :P), and he gets the iced tea when ever he 'goes over the river' [to the states] ( we live on the USA canadian border)

Its a personal drink, nothing against you guys who perfer other drinks

depends what im in the mood for.

fave spirit is bombay saphire gin

i like red wines, south african pinotages and also shiraz

but mostly i drink beer. corona, nastro azzurro, sn miguel and some rarer bees from a good shop which is inconvenient walking distance so i go there less

but with my cultural heritage i should drink newcastle brown ale

You made one glaring omission in your poll: None.

I don't drink at all, so I voted Other. I prefer to keep my faculties and liver intact.

(Did you know that the average life span for a Russian male is about 58 years?, compared to 77 in U.S. and 80 in Japan)

;) what do you mean that you need alchol to have fun at a party ;) ;) :p i dont need it

the fun you can make on a party is not depending from the booze that you drink!!!! :mad: remember that most of the people who are drunk and have fun at a party are not the same people as they are sober ;) ;) ;)

theres nothing like a good pint of larger or ale i dont mind

as for spirits absinthe is the way forward. aparently its illegal in the U.S. in the U.K you can only buy the week 60% stuff. you can get the real good stuff in europe.

being british and a student that means i binge brink, which i know is bad for me but hell i had an awesome time last night.

You made one glaring omission in your poll: None.

I don't drink at all, so I voted Other. I prefer to keep my faculties and liver intact.

(Did you know that the average life span for a Russian male is about 58 years?, compared to 77 in U.S. and 80 in Japan)

You must have no idea how much the Japanese drink. I've lived here for over 4 years now and I know that if you don't drink , at least a little, there is a good chance you will never make any 'influential connections'.

But then again, that's from personal experience. I can't help but notice all of the bars and the like everywhere.

I choose sake. Light. Dry. And damned good piping hot!

Just give me a beer and i'm happy. (Dommelsch' date=' Bavaria, Heineken, Oranjeboom, Kilkenny, Murphy's)[/quote']

lijk wel of je een nederlander bent ////bavaria?????????? jezus dat noem je toch geen bier

:stare:

Smaken verschillen........ B)