• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flicky1991

bbbb

USWhoFan

Bones2097

Killeravacado

These villagers still need to vote. Villagers who don't vote get 1 vote added against their names (I probably should have mentioned that earlier. Now you know :P )

QUEENSPOCK: 3 (Voted by Ulysses + TetsuoShima + Hilander72)

Hilander72: 2 (Voted by Hayden + Kyran)

Hayden: 1 (Voted by QUEENSPOCK) 

TetsuoShima: 1 (Voted by Tablet)

A matter of minutes remain.

Episode 2

msg4real's body was buried near the old church in the village later that day. Everyone attended, but fear was in the air, not grief. After the ceremony, the mayor asked everyone to head back to the town hall. A vote needed to be called now....

Everyone was still frightened as they entered the hall. All, except 3 of the villagers...

"I know you are all still in shock, but we need to decide who must leave the village, or face a silver bullet".

And so, as TFMF had asked, the villagers each decided on one name. If that person received the most votes, they would be banished from the village, and if they returned, they would be shot.

The villagers had already had some time to decide, but none of them really had any idea who could be behind this, except the werewolves themselves, of course. One-by-one, the villagers voted, standing up and saying the name of one of the other villagers.

After many hours of debate, shouting and confusion, a name had been decided. QUEENSPOCK.

The mysterious woman was perhaps most likely to receive the most votes. She kept to herself, and her family had an unusual secret. She quietly walked to the front of the hall and turned to face the rest.

She pulled out a knife from her sleeve and raised it. TFMF quickly responded and raised the gun to face QUEENSPOCK. But she was not about to attack. Instead, she did something the other villagers could not believe. She pulled up her sleeve, and slowly pulled the knife across her arm. As the blood began to trickle down, she dropped the knife, and poured some of the blood into her other hand.

The villagers watched in horror. With her hand, full with blood, she said these words:

"Let my blood see for you"

And with that, she flung her hand forward, throwing the blood all over the rest of the villagers. Everyone recoiled, and many fell over the chairs or other villagers as the blood splattered over their faces.

The villagers recovered, only to find QUEENSPOCK had vanished.

Where once 3 had lived without fear, now only 2 remained.

After a few moments of complete shock and amazement, KillerAvacado spoke:

"What....ughh....what just happened here?"

TFMF replied, as best he could: "I....I do not know."

"Well was it a werewolf or NOT?" TetsuoShima villager cried.

"Of course it was, it'd have to be for that kind of magic." Ulysses replied.

"I..I don't know. We can only hope it was" Hayden muttered.

TFMF tried to restore order "Ok, everyone calmed down. Lets go with the assumption that she was a werewolf for just now. "

"Assume? That doesn't sound very comforting" TetsuoShima said.

"Nothing about this whole thing has been very comforting!" Tablet snapped back.

"QUIET!" TFMF said again. "We must not lose our sanity in all of this."

"We'll lose our lives if we don't catch this thing!" Kyran cried.

"You saw what she did. Let us hope she was a werewolf, and try to get on with our lives. If the Gods are smiling on us, we won't see another wolf in these parts again." TFMF continued.

And so it was, the villagers went back to their homes. Uncertain of what had just happened, who they had just banished, and what was still among them.

Summary

To summarize the second episode: QUEENSPOCK has been banished from the village of NiteShire. In her final moments, she threw her own blood onto the rest of the villagers. To make matters worse, the villagers weren't sure if she was a werewolf or not. What does it all mean?

Only time will tell....... There is at least 1 werewolf still out there - so someone will be dying tomorrow... Good luck!

Feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)

was that confusing or what.. i dont know what she was. if she was a werewolf and sprayed blood on us does that mean that everyone becomes a werewolf except the silver blood (if it wasnt queenspock) and we have to vote the silver blood out of a werewolf village?? hmmmm :thinking:

Well who are her family?

3 lived without fear, guess that means we lost the sear AND the silverblood.  looks bad for us now who can it be? why didn't queeny tell us she was a silverblood ??

is it all a big web of red herrings?

am I ever gonna learn how to play this game? these and other questions need to be answered :)

Msg4real: I've deleted your post: You do NOT vote now. Tonight, someone will be killed.

why didn't queeny tell us she was a silverblood ??

The SilverBlood's biggest strength, is also her greatest weakness. Dwell on that, my young padawan. Who is older than me.

Episode 3

Despite the Mayor's request for everyone to return home, many of the villagers remained stunned in the hall that entire evening, not wanting to leave its safety.

"Where did she go???" Ulysses asked, quickly scrubbing the blood from his clothes.

"I just blinked and....she was gone!" Hayden said.

"She MUST have been a werewolf. What else could she have been? Was there ANOTHER demon in this journal??" Bones2097 asked panicky, also trying to clean some of the blood off his face and clothes.

"Not that I have read", TFMF answered. "If there is another demon at work here, it is not one the previous residence of this village encountered."

"Comforting." KillerAvacado mumbled.

The villagers continued to debate into the early hours of the morning, before eventually returning home. Few slept, however.

The next morning, USWhoFan payed a visit to the mayor.

"I've been quiet up until now, but I can't hold my peace anymore."

TFMF eyed him cautiously

"We need to LEAVE this place", USWhoFan continued. "It's not safe here, surely you can see that."

"We could. But what's to stop the werewolves from simply following us. And where would we go?" TFMF replied. "Like it or not, we're stuck here. We have to fight this thing"

USWhoFan sighed. "Are the harsh winters of our homeland better than here? I don't know anymore..."

TFMF tried to keep from sighing himself, but he was beginning to agree...

That evening...

"Have you found anything yet?" Kyran shouted

After a few seconds, Kyran heard no reply.

"Hello??? HAVE YOU FOOOOOUND ANYTHING YET??" Kyran shouted again, louder this time.

There was still no reply.

"Gods, he offers to help me, and he runs off too. Smashing." Kyran muttered to himself.

Kyran backtracked to the otherside of the hill where msg4real was murdered. For several hours, he and two of the other villagers had decided to venture back up to the hill and investigate the area more thoroughly. One of the villagers went home 20 minutes ago.

"First Tablet leaves me because he's tired, and next thing I know, I'm on my own. Why do I bother..." Kyran continued muttering.

It was dark, but once again, the moon lit up the area quite brightly. Kyran reached the otherside of the hill and had a look around. No sign of anyone.

Kyran sighed angrily "WE'LL JUST LET THE WEREWOLVES MUNCH US ALL TO PIECES THEN, SHALL WE?" he shouted out to no one. "I SUPPOSE IT'S A GOOD THING I HAVEN'T EATEN THEN, OTHERWISE I-", Kyran was immediately cut short, as a massive ball of hair threw itself towards Kyran, crushing him to the ground.

He never muttered again.

And so it was, the villagers were awoken the next morning to yet another mauled corpse on the hill...

Summary

To summarize the third episode: Kyran has been mauled to death by a Werewolf. Who could have done such a thing? You now have 24 hours to vote on who you think it could have been.

Remember, all votes must be posted in this topic in bold. You can also change your vote at any time before the deadline. (Midnight tomorrow)

Feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)