NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was speaking to QUEENSPOCK and she seemed to think you were, so perhaps your motives there are a bit flawed? shes probably trying to incite deception into the game. However, you claim to have no internet and couldn't vote.. but i clearly saw you logged on during the first elimination, just watching --> suspicious?

If a werewolf is voted out' date=' I will say that they were.[/quote']

I also think the blood splattering is a red herring, so I'm assuming that QS was an innocent villager.

With no apparent clues whom might be a werewolf, I'll vote on an IRC suspect and better yet, I'll give mine to the IRC suspect that first mentioned it: TetsuoShima

Ulysses

The reason was the same as before. I'm seriously not the warewolf. I logged in to find that I already had a vote agianst me because I didn't vote. Why would I want one? If I could have voted I would have. I've talked to QS on a few instances, and she has told me time and time agian, not to trust ANYONE even her. So I suggest that you take that same suggestion.

PS... Hayden, I almost just changed my vote to you. Then I thought... QueenSpock told me that she thought it was me and you... So she prolly wants us to get annoyied with eachother until we vote eachother out... Think about it brother.

Ulysses

The reason was the same as before. I'm seriously not the warewolf. I logged in to find that I already had a vote agianst me because I didn't vote. Why would I want one? If I could have voted I would have. I've talked to QS on a few instances, and she has told me time and time agian, not to trust ANYONE even her. So I suggest that you take that same suggestion.

PS... Hayden, I almost just changed my vote to you. Then I thought... QueenSpock told me that she thought it was me and you... So she prolly wants us to get annoyied with eachother until we vote eachother out... Think about it brother.

erm I never said owt about u being the warewolf, I think it should of been pointed towards hayden

Ulysses

i am not playig anyone

i have spoke honestly about who i think

i am probably wrong

but killeravocado

you are my number one suspect

you had apple time to vote the other day

and you seemed alarmed when i said i thought u were a werewolf

Hayden

the only reason i think it is you was when u used the newbie excuse and said you wanted to last a couple of rounds

when i was a werewolf in number 3 i used the whole i am always voted out or killed first excuse and played on everyones emotions

which in the end worked

but like now i am not so sure

this is only a game folks

remember i am out of it

all i can do is voice my opinions

table has caught my eye now

hmmmmmm

Ooooh, the tension. I could cut it with a knife!

its funny how one little game can change everyone. The talking behind backs, spying, back stabbing... its great isn't it? What happened to it doesn't matter if you win or lose its how you play the game?

If a werewolf is voted out' date=' I will say that they were.[/quote']

I also think the blood splattering is a red herring, so I'm assuming that QS was an innocent villager.

With no apparent clues whom might be a werewolf, I'll vote on an IRC suspect and better yet, I'll give mine to the IRC suspect that first mentioned it: TetsuoShima

That first mentioned what? I'm not sure what you mean there.

Anyway, I had totally skipped the old game faq, but it looks like it would have been better if I hadn't. I was hoping QS was a werewolf, but it looks like she wasn't. This means I'll have to redo our odds. :(

Given Hilanders vote on 'yours truely' and his previous 'aggressive play', I don't really have any other choice but to vote for him, since:

a. I still have not picked up any noteworthy clues clues from the story line

b. unfortunately, I will be gone again tonight. And will be unable to change my vote. Seems like I have a busy schedule lately. FYI, I'm goin to a nice BBQ, the weather is good enough too. Roasting me some beef. LOL

How inappropriate, given the game setting. :cyclops:

Soo, if you feel this might be the remains of msg4real or kyran we might be eating tonight, please, feel free to vote for me. :cyclops:

(though honestly, I'd rather you didn't :p)

Well, if that's what's got to happen, then that's what's got to happen. Given Tablet's will to get me out of this game, and Hilander's will to survive and the other people's lack of involvement and my need to go away in a few hours, I'm as good as dead, so I may as well get it over with. I'm voting for meeeee. :cyclops:

Votes for TS: currently 3 (and counting)