NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with nothing new to go on, I guess my vote still remains on my earlier suspicion.

hmm, definatley.. maybe tfmf needs to drop a big clue:

TFMF: ----- was killed last night, and its -----.

Hayden: ohk, lets shoot him now. lol.

But with nothing to go on i vote or USWhoFan, even though after your reply i tend to doubt your guilt.. gotta save ones skin.

Episode 6

"Let my blood see for you..." TFMF mumbled

"He keeps saying that. WHY?" Ulysses asked Hayden.

"I don't know. He's been saying it all night. He's got a fever now. We just found him like this...He's been out for since we found him last night." Hayden replied.

"And Hilander72?" Ulysses asked hesitantly.

Hayden also hesitated. "Dead. Another Werewolf attack."

Ulysses sighed and left.

TFMF was still out of it the following morning. He had been taken from the church to his home to rest. He was in poor condition. It would seem QUEENSPOCK's 'blinding' return was more extreme than TFMF could take...

With Hilander72 dead, the villagers knew it was time for another vote. Unfortunately, without their mayor out of commission, that was going to be harder than it sounded... The villagers gathered once again in their Town Hall.

"And then there were 8..." TetsuoShima said grimly.

"And there will be one less soon. Someone isn't welcome here" KillerAvacado said.

The villagers were quiet a moment as they eyed each other and pondered each others actions over the past few days.

"I'm not so sure. Perhaps we should wait for TFMF to recover?" Hayden said.

"If we wait any longer, the werewolf might attack again!" USWhoFan snapped.

Ulysses continued. "He's right. We must vote."

With TFMF unavailable to conduct the voting, the villagers had to simply do a 'show of hands" vote to decide who would go this night. Very few hands were raised. The village was more indecisive than ever. Many didn't vote at all at first, and those that did were very uncertain.

"I think we're overlooking USWhoFan ABANDONING Kyran on the hill." Hayden said suspiciously.

"ABANDONED?? I couldn't carry him down on his own! And the storm was getting too bad!" USWhoFan defended himself, now extremely angry at the assumption that he might have had something to do with Kyran's killing.

Hayden was quiet, but he was clearly still very suspicious, and it seemed to instill some suspicion in other villagers as well, and USWhoFan seemed to be the prime suspect.

After considerably more deliberations, it seemed that USWhoFan's recent actions had cost him his home in the village.

USWhoFan was about to object, but Ulysses held up the gun and pointed it directly at USWhoFan:

"USWhoFan, it has been decided by this village that you will leave, or face death by silver bullet."

USWhoFan was still adamant. "You can't....I would never..."

Ulysses was about to fire. USWhoFan had no choice. He turned and slowly walked out of the hall.

A moment later, Ulysses sighed and threw away the gun.

"We need TFMF back with us. Now!" He demanded.

"There is every possibility he killed Hilander. We don't know what happened in that church last night. If it's true, and 'She' was seen last night, I can only imagine why TFMF was spared." KillerAvacado said.

"We still don't even know who 'She' is. I've known her since I was born - she always kept to herself, but I never knew she was a witch!" bbbb said.

"That light coming from the church...you think that was her?" TetsuoShima said worried.

The villagers were quiet for a moment, unsure of what happened there. Only TFMF could answer that.

After a few more moments, the villagers disbanded and returned home. A lot of unanswered questions still remained, however..and the mayor can't answer all of them...

Summary

To summarize the sixth episode: USWhoFan has been banished from NiteShire. TFMF was unable to conduct the voting, so it's possible another innocent sole was condemned to the wilderness.

At least one Werewolf is still out there, so someone WILL by dying tomorrow at midnight.

Feel free to post your thoughts on what has happened here tonight, as well as any suspicions and rumours you might have...

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)

Remaining Villagers

TFMF [Mayor / Game Coordinator]

msg4real (Seer - Mauled by Werewolf)

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991

Tablet (Banished)

Kyran (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

QUEENSPOCK (Banished)

bbbb

USWhoFan (Banished)

Hilander72 (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

Bones2097

Killeravacado

Hayden

Noooooooooooooooooooooo...

You're making a mistake, don't send me away.

We need the Mayor here to make this vote official. I demand a recount. :cyclops:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

After thinking about all this nonsence of running up and down the hill, is it possible an already evicted werewolf has taken advantage of our constant stupidity?? shouldnt we just shoot people in the leg with the silver bullet?

well, you don't have to participate ...BUT, it'll make you look like a villain and you'll get voted out. also, if you want to know things, you should ask questions. it's a mystery game and I want to know which of you are werewolves. ;)

The Mayor only has a small supply of silver bullets available. As such, he doesn't want to waste any bullets.

Ohhhh, that makes sense. How silly of me :o

I take it there is no place to get new silver bullets?

Sorry, nope. ;)