YES or NO

GeneralLee

Oops, Now Pella's really embarassed and this is the 2nd double post today.

She holds onto a teddy bear, nibbles a jelly baby (head first) and looks around sheepishly

OK MOVE ALONG PEOPLE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let my 3 year old daughter choose since she sees things with a clear,unbiased, and uncomplicated view. so the answer is

YES

she picked the color also ;)

She obviously has a good understanding of boolean logic..

iIm really ashamed here, and sad for my friends that voted yes. Come on guys / gals, it's the third millenium here, a vote for "yes" is a vote for continuing monothism, biggotry, and ... and COMMUNISIM. I mean, it's not the victorian era any more, I honestelly cant believe that the majority has THIS kind of view. Urgh.

I many not agree with what you guys say, buy I'll fight to the death to protect your right to say it.

iIm really ashamed here, and sad for my friends that voted yes. Come on guys / gals, it's the third millenium here, a vote for "yes" is a vote for continuing monothism, biggotry, and ... and COMMUNISIM. I mean, it's not the victorian era any more, I honestelly cant believe that the majority has THIS kind of view. Urgh.

I many not agree with what you guys say, buy I'll fight to the death to protect your right to say it.

Nothing but the lies of LORD KROMDOR!!!!!! why don't you go to your fancy cafe's with Lord Kromdor and talk about how much you hate kittens and puppies!!!!

Nothing but the lies of LORD KROMDOR!!!!!! why don't you go to your fancy cafe's with Lord Kromdor and talk about how much you hate kittens and puppies!!!!

Now now now, Lord Kromdor isn't the real issue here, now is it? nuages here is clearly trying to distract everyone from the real issue here. YES or NO.

By identifying me with Lord Kromdor, and hating puppies and kittens, he's trying to spread his vicious lies, to undermine the NO minority, thus putting the YES majority into a position to gain further momentum in this poll.

Remember kids, a vote for YES is a vote for HITLER!

Guest c4evap
Stand up to authority and say NO

OK. You've convinced me.

NO

...what am I NO for..?

c4 :p

Ok Ok I think that everyone thinks that the occasional uninformative and partially useless and sometimes like this one - very amusing Poll, should be here to stay then.

I think I now understand the fun overides sensibility in same cases. YOU BOUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!!!!!

I had to vote no. .... :D