How do you feel about getting demoted AGAIN?

NiteShdw

Okay okay... I added new ranks yesterday, but today I looked at the list of new ranks and realized that only 5 posts were need to move up rank. This really made the new ranks pretty useless, so I revamped the number of posts needed to give each rank a bit more meaning.

I flipped through several topics and I feel that the distribution of ranks is MUCH better than before, and it leaves room for growth (the site won't end up with ALL Admirals!).

was enjoying bein a captain again.

it sucks. what are the new ratios? how many years will it take to make captain now?

technically it doeant matter co the ranks dont mean anything but it was nice being up there.

well it could be worse, i might have got poster in sunderland. ew

was enjoying bein a captain again.

it sucks. what are the new ratios? how many years will it take to make captain now?

technically it doeant matter co the ranks dont mean anything but it was nice being up there.

well it could be worse, i might have got poster in sunderland. ew

I was enjoying it too, but now it appears it will be a while till I am there again. Almost back up to commander now. It makes me sad. It feels like three months ago.

Well, actully I'm not very charmed by that "Petty officer" infront of my nickname, but it really DOES NOT matter, and even if it DOES matter for me, nobody DOES CARE about that anyway!!!

It's pointless to ask what do we think when it is done weather we like it or not!

Is there anyway to mutiny, self proclaiming myself a captain, LOL,

I refuse to clean the latrine...Sir.

I love this site and the fact that we all have ranks, it gives the site a personal feel to it that other sites lack, we have a real sense of community here. Even thought the ranks don't mean anything they are still a fun addition to an otherwise perfect site.

Thank You, Niteshdw.

if you get bored you could do ranks for different startrek cultures hehe :p

I want borg queen! :cyclops:

I dont think she had to move up any kind of rank. :)

But romulans probably have a good rank system.

if you get bored you could do ranks for different startrek cultures hehe :p

I want borg queen! :cyclops:

I dont think she had to move up any kind of rank. :)

But romulans probably have a good rank system.

Hmm. They seem to have plenty of ranks... Among the drones, they seem to be ranked like the Jem Hadar... Seven of Nine though being the Tertiary adjunct of unimatrix zero one, that would seem to break with this system, unless there are a lot of more prestigious ranks to be had.

It makes no difference to me. Just as long as the forum/tracker stays alive. That's what I care about.

BTW Nite. You should be considered president de facto. Someone will get to Fleet Admiral soon enough.

President NiteShdw - it has a nice ring to it. I'd like this much better than our current American condition ...

And thanks for reminding us - it doesn't matter how many symbols we have next to our posts - it matters that we can freely post and download.

Everything else is just window dressing!