The promotion announcement thread!

TetsuoShima

I'm getting close to over taking TetsuoShima again :D

And Vice Admiral isn't too far way for me either... :rolleyes:

I'm betting you'll become Vice Admiral before TetsuoShima. :rolleyes:

Still wondering what your VICE might be, since every Vice Admiral have atleast one of those... ;)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still wondering what your VICE might be, since every Vice Admiral have atleast one of those... ;)

haha

You know - we could have a bet on who will reach vice admiral first.... of course there would be no spam.... :rolleyes:

haha

You know - we could have a bet on who will reach vice admiral first.... of course there would be no spam.... :rolleyes:

Spamming would count as a VICE. ;)

I wonder who is the highest ranking SIR on the forum (Nite doesn't count obviously)? :rolleyes:

hehe, yeah, I'm betting you'll be first too TFMF. You've been going steady at the same pace, while mine has slowed considerably. Though the pace is starting to pick up again sligthly. Bt I'm also betting that I won't be far behind you for getting there. The most posts award however is going to you in a very short while... :)

oh, and vices.... I have plenty :D

hehe, yeah, I'm betting you'll be first too TFMF. You've been going steady at the same pace, while mine has slowed considerably. Though the pace is starting to pick up again sligthly. Bt I'm also betting that I won't be far behind you for getting there. The most posts award however is going to you in a very short while... :)

oh, and vices.... I have plenty :D

Now that I'm on Command Training I'll be a Captain before you know it. :)

hehe - i'm not sure - i think TetsuoShima will get this (but it'll be close ;) )

You see the reason my post count is growing at a steady pace is because i'm sad and spend all my time on forums ;)

You see the reason my post count is growing at a steady pace is because i'm sad and spend all my time on forums ;)

That's not sad, this is a great forum, with nice people (mostly).

/me grins

Though lately it's been a little quiet and I've been busy doing other stuff. It's amazing how much extra time you can get by not visiting the forum for even one day. Once I get to reading I can be on this forum for hours, if I haven been around for a week or so...

Anyway, with my endsprint on the way, I might just make it first, but you'll get me in the end... :D

Yeah this is a great forum (used to be even better ;) )

And although the forum has been quiet latley - i think things are picking up - i think the Gaming community will grow if we can get more people into CS:S and other games...

Well, here it is, the moment is finally upon us...

Vice Admiral TetsuoShima was just inaugurated. :D

After a membership of nearly 14 months, I've made it to the rank that I'll probably remain on for the remainder of this next year (given that things here have slowed down a bit).

I don't feel any different though... :D

Uhm, lemme see, any more cliché's I can pull out of the closet.... :cyclops:

nah, I'm speachless, I've written everything I can think of just to get to this point... :p

Anyway, who's next? TFMF? I'd dare bet you are next... ;)

After that, maybe we can form the NiteShdw Pentagon for all flag officers or something silly like that... :D

So, now all I have to do, is find somebody to clean my boots and serve my dinner... :cyclops:

Well, here it is, the moment is finally upon us...

Vice Admiral TetsuoShima was just inaugurated. :D

Congrats Sir! :D :D :D

65 posts within 36 hours, that's astounding. :o

You Won the The Grand Prize of the Battle of the Vices.

Well with any luck i should be the runner up - there better be a silver cup for me! ;)

There's is (now) a runner-up prize, but you'll have to break the 3000 mark first. :p

and i just did! :D

Vice Admiral TFMF

:) WHERE'S MY PRIZE!!!??

Well with any luck i should be the runner up - there better be a silver cup for me! ;)

There's is (now) a runner-up prize, but you'll have to break the 3000 mark first. :p

and i just did! :D

Vice Admiral TFMF

:) WHERE'S MY PRIZE!!!??

Congratulations Sir Vice Admiral, Sir!

Obviously it can't be as fancy as the Grand Prize. ;)