The last Star Trek Episode you watched...

gjnave

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded DS9 Season 1(never really watched DS9 b4) and i just finished watching 1x06 Captive Pursuit and must say that its pretty good and i'm sure it will get better.

I've been watching star trek(TOS, TNG, VOY and even ENT) for almost 10 years but never really got into DS9, sure I've seen like maybe 5-6 eps b4 but couldn't get hooked on it cause the story is too complicated when you're watching season 5 episodes and its the first time your watching it

the last two I watched were "Tapestry" and the one where Riker thinks he's in an insane asylum but he's really just being messed with by a group of aliens he was spying on and then got captured, it's the one where he;s doing a play and starts switching from reality to fantasy. good stuff

The last episode I watched was Voyager 7x26, End Game II. At 2:01AM EST today, I officially completed watching every Star Trek episode ever made. That is 732 episodes and 10 movies if you include the animated series and the New Voyages. I calculate it at approximately 444 hours and 20 minutes of viewing time. This is a fine day for me, and as much as I love Star Trek, I'm happy the past nine monthes are over and I have my life back.

Good luck to the rest of you currently still on that amazing voyage. I definately reccomend ending with Voyager, it felt as if I was arriving home with the crew. Together our journeys ended.

Nite, thank you for making this all possible.

I'm sure I will find something else on this site to amuse me, but until then;

Live Long and Prosper

This is Lieutenant Xtremeskiing to USS NiteShdw, setting a course for sector 001, I'm heading home.

I've got a ways to go on you, xtremeskiing. I'm just about to watch Catspaw. And in my order, the final episode is Living Witness, given that it takes place a very long time after all the other episodes and movies, so I will be ending with Voyager. Just not End Game.

• 1 month later...