The last Star Trek Episode you watched...

gjnave

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gjnave, stop that spam, PLS... I want to do that myself and get higher in the ranking system, but it's not fair!!!

ouch... I'm sorry... I wasn't trying to spam... it's a topic board to share what you watch when you watch it. Which is what I posted.. it's just that nobody else posted in the time that I watched those shows. I will try to tone it done though and do a general posting at the end of the day or something. Perhaps this whole topic board should be considered spam.

EDIT: Note... i actually thought that when starting this topic that people would discuss the shows more than they have.

Voyager - "Drone" - 5x02

A Borg drone is "born" on Voyager.

c4 B)

That's where the mobile emmiter fuses with Seven's nano-probes right? personal shields on the drone... very cool!

I can't remember what the episode ONE is about... that's a borg episode also right?

I'm doing Voyager Season 4, I haven't seen alot of these. 4x18 is on right now, I've seen it, but I can listen. My AVI files are decoding funny and I want to see what happens when part two comes on.

Year of Hell was great, I hadn't seen that till recently.

gjnave - You weren't spamming, the times on your posts show that nobody else was active and you were the only poster for a while.

Just finished - DS9 Season 3 - "Defiant"

Does anyone know if we ever hear from "Tom" Riker again?

damn, i missed that ep and i just watched all of voyager.

perhaps i thought i jad and skipped over it in error.

cooool, now i got a reason to go back :D

Guest c4evap

Just burning ENT Storm Front I & II. Gonna watch them in about 30 mins or so............

Yeah!

c4 B)