The last Star Trek Episode you watched...

gjnave

Just Watched Voyager - Course Oblivion

- awww....

That's the one I mentioned above, very freaky show, different than the normal "Boy meets alien, boy pisses off alien, boy must distroy alien to make it home. Poor Alien" that is so common to some episodes.

Eps: Voyager Season 6 and about to start on Battlestar Galactica. I tried watching the movie/pilot last night to get into it, but maybe I was too far gone to get into it, I fell asleep before it was over.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOS - The Enemy Within, although yesterday I finished off watching DS9 with "What You Leave Behind" I never realized how good the series was until I watched it from beginning to end. Now I'm moving on to TOS because it's the only series of which I haven't seen all the episodes. Actually I think there are still a few TNG eps that I haven't seen, but I'll get around to them. I have every ep of every trek on dvd (downloaded they play in my DVP642)

Just Watched Voyager - Course Oblivion

The duplicated crew from Demon forget they are duplecets and set a course for earth with there new Warp Drive which is much faster - But this Warp Core has a degrading affect on the crew and ship - it's all very emotional as the crew start dying and the captain makes the desision to return to the Demon planet where they might be able to survive - But the planet is far behind them and it will take them a while to get back and the ship is coming a part. Then even the captain dies and Harry is left in command (only half of the crew are alive at this point and a lot of the ship is uninhabitable) Harry, Seven and Neliex are the only senior officers left alive now. They now know they won't make it back to the Demon planet but hope remains when they detect the real Voyager Who might be able to help them. But the fake Voyagers systems are degrading and they can't drop out of warp so they have to eject the warp core while at warp with there hull badly damaged, tayering the ship apart - It's quite a shame in the end because by the time the real Voyager reaches them after hearing there distress call - the fake Voyager is desintegrated and everything about them is lost - awww....

That was like the most depressing episode :o My wife and I were shocked at the end of it. Oh well....

Guest c4evap

TOS - "City On The Edge Of Forever" - 1x28. Damn thing made me cry when Kirk let Edith Keeler die.

*c4 still drying eyes*

c4 B)

Voyager Season 7 - Inside Man - Where Voyager receives a hologram from there last datastream from earth that helps them modify there sheilds to withstand the effects of a procedure that could get them home but what the crew don't know s that the hologram is actually a ferengi trick (Starfleet sent the hologram in there last datastream but the Ferengi got there hands on it before modifying it todeseive the crew so they could get some of 7 of 9's borg nanoprobes and sell them to make a profit). but there plan backfires as Starfleet realises what there up to and stop them just in time (what a coinsidence).

Guest c4evap
TNG....don't know the title....story involves retrieiving Scotty from transporter after 80 years in the pattern buffer....and a Dyson Sphere.

Requiescat in Pacem, James Doohan.

That would be: TNG "Relics" 6x04. Great story.

Last night I watched all 3 ENT "Augments" EPs.

Borderland - 4x04

Cold Station 12 - 4x05

The Augments - 4x06

c4 B)

DS9 - PAST TENSE PARTS I & II. Excellent story. I'm really starting to get into DS9 now.

c4 B)

blimey you aint seen it!!! just wait till you get to season 5, 6 and 7 thats when it REALLY gets going with the dominon war. Ive lost count how many times ive watched thoses seasons.

last one i watched actually is now TOS Corbomite maneuver, still a good story and always remember the face off the aliens scaring the pants off me when it was in the end credits later on when i was a kid

Just watched ds9 season one episode 3 Past Prologue and before that I watch Trials and tribulations

oh i love that episode trail and tribulations, DS9 meets TOS ....loads of retro feeling to it and a very very well made episode which i would go as far to say is techniqually one of the best episodes ever made...some classic scenes such as odo petting one in the bar while worf goes on about the great tribble hunt lol....and bashir and o'biren having the bar fight and getting there ass halled infront of capt kirk.....brilliant

^^^ - no wait till you see Way of the Warrior (Season 4 opener) There is a great battle at the end - really cool

way of the warrior has to be the turning point for DS9 by far, it also suffered from the same problems as enterprise did with not many good episodes but from way of the warrior DS9 got better and better.

Awesome sight of DS9 acting as a battle station and blitzing the klingon fleet, not to mention the fighting (shame garek didnt shot dukat in the back hehe).