Do you Smoke?

Detor

I congratulate each & every single one of you that replyied with the poll option of "i never smoke" and answered 'honestly' (hope it's 100%) because I find that smoking the weed and cigarettes has degraded my health and has made me very much addicted. I just need to grow up I think.

We smokers (in my opinion)all started because of image and nothing more. If we'd just had a better outlook on our own life, if we'd just seen ourselves as better people at that stage of life and age, we wouldn't have started.

I'm not saying that we start smoking because we didn't know how to better ourselves. I just think that nobody would have started smoking without wanting to be part of a 'different group'.

The power of Love is a curious thing, (as mentioned in the like named hit song of years b4) and if we'd recognised that love is more abundant than one thinks when younger - we may have just not needed the extra attention we were after.

I wish I never started. I only hope I can give them both up asap.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quit smoking in january after smoking for about 15-17years

worst was quittting cigarrs man hate that.

my passion is dark rom and cigarr and good marengue in the background.

now its only the music and rom left buhu ;) :)

always said that i would quit when i felt ready and i didnt get puched by nonsmoking parent or friends totally my decision to quit.

when i started smkoing it was 2packs a day in the end it was only a 1small pack.

I'm moving towards quitting smoking.. a noticeable feature of smoking is that whenever you sweat, you smell like shit :) ,, that's a CON if you have any questions..

I've quit smoking before and I'm positive I'll be able to do it again, for me it seemed all about being truly decisive and of course in TUNE (harmony, alignment) with your other aspects (inner life such as spiritual side, physical side, mental side). I've also noticed that being "aligned" or any of the above with the 3 basic aspects of oneself, you can accomplish ANYTHING since all of you lean towards to the same goal, otherwise trying to go anywhere without being aligned, you'll always have one or two sides of you fighting AGAINST your supposed wish or goal.

Dwell on that for a while... I'm really thinking about quitting smoking.. I'll make a deal, I'll quit smoking TODAY, now at once and vow to not touch a cigarette again in the same fashion and also not to buy cigarettes. The only thing I'll smoke henceforth would be the natural 'naughty' stuff.

I'll keep you guys updated on how I'm doing! I've actually for some time been sick and tired of smoking and of course the odor it produces when you sweat..

Here we go yay!

*Cue guy in British accent*

Hello, and welcome to Fag Talk. This is the show where we talk about fags, or as their called in America, Cigarettes.

Ok, today we have with us a Russian Fag. Yes, yes, Foreign fags can have a variety of flavours. When I get to enjoy a fag from overseas, it take great care to savour it. There's nothing better then grabbing the butt of a french fag, putting it in your mouth, and sucking on it.

You can find foreign fags in a fag shop, where plenty of fags are found. A similar hot item are cuban cigars, or as I like to call them, big fat fags. I just love sticking a long one of those in my mouth, and giving it a good lick, a good suck.

Well, that's all the time we have for this week. Be sure to be here next week for Fag Talk.

//S0V13T LOVES the Fags

I used to smoke on & off some years back, but the smoke started to hurt my eyes coz I wear contacts, and I hated the stale smoke smell so I just quit.

Now I can't even go into a room with smokers because of my eyes and I have a 5 month old son and certainly don't want him anywhere near it.

It was a stupid thing to start doing and I'm so glad I got out before it became a problem.

StevenofNine: I'll be your support group! I'm doing pretty good today! only 1 smoke, 2 swedish snuffs (snus) which is a WORLD RECORD for me - so during this day I've used snuff-substitute which worked really well. I don't feel that much withdrawal, but the little I do feel on and off is a real bitch.

help??? just stay off it dude.. that's what I do - you do it for a while, then cut back for a while - and if you try to excercise like jog or walking and to keep relatively healthy overall it should NOT be a problem.

I have no problem with those things (see above).

Possibilities: Try using a bong instead of rolling papers OR, go for a spaceball/bowl type of bong/waterpipe or third alternative; make herbal teas and take it in that way instead.. hm vaporizer ?? Spacecakes ??

Use some creativity - there are many ways to do many things!

Edit: I'm still doing quite well on the abondon smoking / nicotine thing - thanks for the crowd of cheers, so much for everyone helping or hoping that we forsake cigarettes....right.

I've successfully (again) somewhat masterd my withdrawals, I'm not "free" but I ingest less nicotine (either snuff or cigarette) by each day, which makes me feel a little proud. I am however really facing the difficulties of quitting - my mind gets really crazy.. like being on drugs haha.. you should try it sometime.. funky as Hell.

I'll keep updating :)

Drink-drivers kill more people than they do themselves. So, we gonna ban drinking, next?

Funny you should say that, more and more places around where I am there are these little signs cropping up:

The Police have powers to restrict drinking in Public in this area, you have been warned.