Do you Smoke?

Detor

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...

No 'Have you smoked, but given up?'

I gave up 4 years ago, my family & friends smoke - but I have never been tempted to start up again.

I must admit, I found it easier than I thought it would be.

No' date=' I don't smoke, because if I did, I'd [i']stop breathing[/i]... besides, sucking down smoke from burning dried weeds full of carcinogens and highly addictive substances isn't exactly high on my 'to do' list, last I checked ^^

I second that motion.

Wow' date=' the number of people who don't smoke is much higher than the other categories. Maybe the anti-smoking campaigns are getting somewhere.[/quote']

Or maybe it's just a trekkie thing?! ;)

Just kidding. I don't smoke for other reasons.

Wow' date=' the number of people who don't smoke is much higher than the other categories. Maybe the anti-smoking campaigns are getting somewhere.[/quote']

... or levels of common sense and exposure of cigarette company propaganda are rising ^^ (After all, doing something that has been visibly proven to kill a lot of people isn't exactly common sense...)

There wasn't an option for "constantly" so I had to vote for "I smoke a lot" but that doesn't really cover it. Cut down now though, only smoke 60 a day.

SR

I think that does cover 'A Lot'

Unfortunately I do, indeed, smoke alot. I started way back when I was 17 so I have been smoking for nearly 20 years now. I wish I had never started and I have tried many times and many things to quit. My last attempt at quitting was with "the patch." After that failed attempt I decided that the only way that the patch was going to work for me was if I put 6 of them over my mouth.