Ur desktop - sooooo

Engineer101

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you and i need to make a trip out to japan vh! just to visit a fellow member and st fan of course. ;)

If it wasn't so expensive, I'd have already been there........My nephew lives in Japan.

He's the drummer in a new rock/alternative band.

:D

Skips man where do you get these pics from?

I have a Japanes based OS (I don't need to DL language support) and I know the names of many of the models(in the Japanese kanji as well). I can read and speak Japanese (but not as well as I'd like... but well enough to be dangerous).

I can search the Japanese sites for these Desktops. I also have access to the photobooks as they are released and a damn nice scanner/fax/printer/copier to aid my efforts.

I worked at Kinko's for 5 years during my college years, so I have a reasonable working knowledge of most major desktop publishing software.

What I can't find, I make. The rest is up to my imagination.

I got some goodies. I'll keep chamging my desktop and keeping y'all posted.

That is one fine looking utility you got there on the bottom of your screen Niteshdw ...... may i ask what it is called ???

The program is Rainmeter (someone else posted about Rainlender, which is a calendar by the same guy). Rainmeter is a completely customizable/skinnable little system info utility. I have made about 3 skins. It's a great little proggy, and it's pretty easy to make your own skins, and there are lots available online.

I see tons of strategy games on y'all's desktops. 99% of which are not available here in Japan. I love strat games. Anyone who puts any up will get a nice gift of a photobook (digital, of course!) of the girl on my desktop!...

Period, sci-fi, creative non-fiction... anything would be worthy!

Help a brotha out! ;)

If you want, lemme know by PM.

Maybe it's the sake, but I love y'all. lol *sniff* :( :rolleyes: :cyclops:

I see tons of strategy games on y'all's desktops. 99% of which are not available here in Japan. I love strat games. Anyone who puts any up will get a nice gift of a photobook (digital, of course!) of the girl on my desktop!...

Help a brotha out! ;)

so which game u want? name em :P

Help a brotha out! ;)

so which game u want? name em :P

what the guy in the white mask said. he and i have alot of the same games, but i bet i have more. :cyclops:

That is one fine looking utility you got there on the bottom of your screen Niteshdw ...... may i ask what it is called ???

The program is Rainmeter (someone else posted about Rainlender, which is a calendar by the same guy). Rainmeter is a completely customizable/skinnable little system info utility. I have made about 3 skins. It's a great little proggy, and it's pretty easy to make your own skins, and there are lots available online.

Thx a lot Nite :)