Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an Foton torpedo launcher of DS9. It's only 40 kb so it shouldn't take long to load.... But is it that dark?.... It looks fine here... I can defenitely see what it is..... I can even see the Klingon cruisers in the background....

If you can't see mine, can you see tfmf his Romulan warbirds??? Those are just as dark.

Nice one' date=' Quosego, is that from DS9 when the station is attacked? I did update my avatar btw, but I'm considering switching the avatar pic for the moving gif I have the signature; suggestions?[/quote']

Pretty cool although I'm at a loss of who it is? 9/10.

I would leave it how you have it. He looks more ominous in the avatar spot and the guy in the sig is just a little comic relief. Nice job.

I'm going to have to give quosego's a 9/10 also. Not because its star trek but because the constant shooting star effect mesmerises me. Also, I can barely make out anything in behind but can see the foreground just fine. I also see TFMF's avatar just fine (as far as I know).

THANOS!

I see. One of Marvels more obscure. I can't beleive that I can't recall him???

Anyway, If anyone remembers the "Whatif" series from marvel here is a synopsis of one of the more amusing ones that Thanos was involved in.

What If? #34 (Alternate possibilities for the Infinity Gauntlet affair as Thanos turns Galactus into Elvis Presley.)

wasn't there someone on these forums with a Galactus Avatar?

give u a 7 relentless

I thought I would try this avatar on for size...

mypic16.gif

edit: btw, it is from Nausicaa of the valley of the wind. I wanted to do a clip from princess mononoke, but I think I saw someone else already use it.

A generous seven :P How did you come to that conclusion?

It's a pirate insignia on a flag basicly more a special effect than anything, it's a sign of my rebellious side :)

Now when I said 7.5 i was rating the avitar above me, however iI gave it a 7.5 due to the fact that there were background elements distracting one from the true focal point of the avitar which would be the intimidative stare of the more in-view romulan.

----

To rate your avitar I'd say due to the over-done flashing orange stuff blocking the view of that person and not enough of the 'person' blocked from our views.... and to not forget the mystical flashing things in it.... it deserves a 6.3 due to visibility issues, either that or it's my eyes :P Though you've probably seen that cartoon before and probably seen that character's face I havn't :) So yeah thats how I rate it :)

Guest Mrthumps

Pretty cool one of Geordi being tortured. 7/10

fyi - Soulreaper's Avatar is Thanos "the mad titan" from the pages of silver surfer and other comics. For a time was the biggest bad guy in the entire Marvel Universe.

I'm affraid I have to rate that one on the low side since it gives me one of two bad reactions:

a) an epileptic seisure

b) a nasty urge to break out into a saturday night feaver disco style dance (and that would be bad for all of us)

Pretty cool one of Geordi being tortured. 7/10

fyi - Soulreaper's Avatar is Thanos "the mad titan" from the pages of silver surfer and other comics. For a time was the biggest bad guy in the entire Marvel Universe.

Correct! I liked the General you have as Avatar, but it's kind of hard to see and as suggested, slightly epileptic, so 5/10

Otherwise, Grievous is cool! :D

I'm affraid I have to rate that one on the low side since it gives me one of two bad reactions:

a) an epileptic seisure

b) a nasty urge to break out into a saturday night feaver disco style dance (and that would be bad for all of us)

Hey that Avatar.. is that from the BEST SG-1 episode?? The one with the TimeLoop from season 4 :D