Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Hey nice update (again), S0v13t! :D

And thanks for the nice comments, everyone - the old did work better as an Avatar, but I think this one is cooler.

I bought both actually as posters in a giftshop when I visited Chichester (England) last New Years Eve, I haven't put 'em up yet - don't want o damage them - since I'm (soon??) moving out... uh in a while ;)

Soulreaper: I give yours a 6. now it is a super cool piece of art, and if it was cropped, and / or resized, it'd be a 10. Just too distorted imo.

StitchInTime: You get a 6 too. Looks like a deformed mix of a Dalek on the bottom half, and a classic series Cylon head on the top half, lol.

S0V13T: 11 / 10, you lookin' like a playa now, dawg.

c4evap: For some reason, your av isn't loading for me any more. Anyone else having the same problem?

StitchInTime: You get a 6 too. Looks like a deformed mix of a Dalek on the bottom half' date=' and a classic series Cylon head on the top half, lol.[/quote']

As I keep saying, that's what happened to the Dalek when it fell into the trash compactor. :)

c4evap: For some reason, your av isn't loading for me any more. Anyone else having the same problem?

No problem here. Maybe it was a temporary glitch.

As for yours, it's too bright and stark for my taste, and it aggravates my headache; so, I will give it a six.

c4evap: For some reason' date=' your av isn't loading for me any more. Anyone else having the same problem?[/quote']

S0V13T..I can see your avatar so I supose all is well now.

TFMF: I dislike Romulans (they often cheat at poker)...but, I give your avatar a 9.

c4 :p

Were all evil here ;) - an 8 for you

I'm not evil, merely morally challenged. sheesh, you guys will pick on anyone. Just because I killed those three men with a spoon. it's not fair! You hear?

Don't tar my me with same brush that coats you. I'm on a mission from GOD :p

Were all evil here ;) - an 8 for you

I'm not evil, merely morally challenged. sheesh, you guys will pick on anyone. Just because I killed those three men with a spoon. it's not fair! You hear?

Don't tar my me with same brush that coats you. I'm on a mission from GOD :p

I suppose i was being picky - well i'll give yours a 9 as i really liked the Comic Releif spoof episodes....I think that's what it is anyway