Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Krisbeawulf - how can you make Avatars like yours - an actual video clip?

I found the scene I wanted, saved the frames as individual images, I think I used powerdvd, and then use adobe imageready to make the animated gif from the image files.

I give engineer101's a 5, but I'm not too sure what it is meant to symbolise....

Guest c4evap

I give the avatar below me a .... wait, there's no avatar below me! Sh!t, what do i do now???

Ah...well...guess i'll just rate my own then...

c4 ;)

^Krisbeawulf - how can you make Avatars like yours - an actual video clip?

I found the scene I wanted, saved the frames as individual images, I think I used powerdvd, and then use adobe imageready to make the animated gif from the image files.

I give engineer101's a 5, but I'm not too sure what it is meant to symbolise....

You can make animated avatars by cutting the .avi file down to the frames you want in a video cutting program, then you import said cut into flash and export it as a .gif.

Which is easier? Time to do the time test :cyclops:

Probably. This is why many forums have size limits on avatars.

TFMF, I've always liked yours, being a big Romulan fan. As such I rate it a 9 out of 10. Only thing that could make it better is a bit of animation.

The Next Generation timeperiod Romulan Warbirds are in my opinion the best ship designs in all of Trek. What episode did that come from? Tinman?

FYI, my avatar is sci-fi related only in that the starlet pictured did appear recently in The Island, a sci-fi film. ;) I just like looking at her.

TFMF, I've always liked yours, being a big Romulan fan. As such I rate it a 9 out of 10. Only thing that could make it better is a bit of animation.

The Next Generation timeperiod Romulan Warbirds are in my opinion the best ship designs in all of Trek. What episode did that come from? Tinman?

I think it's from the epsiode - Message in a Bottle from Voyager season 4 when the promethius fights off those War-Birds

I may make it into an animation

8/10 for yours GreGH