Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the flag, the only time it should get burned is when it's old, it's one of the ways to retire a flag, the other is to bury it.

Really???

That's quite odd. It's illegal to burn but to retire it you burn it? I don't get it???

What was your old Avatar str82u?

Here's the old one that I'm gonna go back to if I don't do something else soon. My server went down and blew all the info (daily tape backups my eye) so I decided to just redo the whole darn thing and that will take alot of my time from general screwing around.

Logo_Spins_100x58.gif

EDIT: And the one before that;

str82_Platepng.png

Here's the old one that I'm gonna go back to if I don't do something else soon. My server went down and blew all the info (daily tape backups my eye) so I decided to just redo the whole darn thing and that will take alot of my time from general screwing around.

Logo_Spins_100x58.gif

EDIT: And the one before that;

str82_Platepng.png

I like the old one...simple but slick. I'll vote for that one instead: 8.31415926535897932384626433832795 out of 10.

Edit...because you edited while I was replying and edited my quote forcing me to edit. I was refering to the non-liscence plate version.

I'll give you a 6 cause, it don't do much, but I like the character.

About the flag, the only time it should get burned is when it's old, it's one of the ways to retire a flag, the other is to bury it.

To be honest, all the blinking and moving avatars here annoys the shit out of me. Most of them are tacky too. The art of choosing a good avatar is all about the subject of the avatar and not how much it much it "does" or how fast it can induce an epileptic seizure with its blinking.

Spoken truly like your avatar would :-) .

He would never put up with all that fandangled flashy crap in new comic books.

Ummm...I rate yours a six, because, well, it doesn't do mu....oh crap, I just bit my tongue. :d

i give yours a 8 c4...cause i dont unnerstand what it is but i do want you to know i really respect you because you take a stand right or wrong and stand up for who you are and what you believe in ........you have chutzpah!!!!!

Oh man! Thank you

There's nothing (IMHO) unpatriotic about burning the flag.

Sorry C4, but they are correct. It is disrespectful to burn it, hang it upside down, leave it in the rain, or fold it incorrectly.

Just some FYI........

:stare:

Sorry but I just don't see it that way. I celebrate the idea behind the flag not the cloth it is made from. It's my right as an American to burn it in protest if I see fit.

Lt. Commander Vektram: I've always liked your avatar - 9+.

c4 B)

7.5 for not fearing the reaper. I on the otherhand have once again got bored with my avatar and changed it.

(Oh, and regards the US flag...it is not illegal to burn it and that act is considered to be an expression of free speech by the Supreme Court. Whether you agree with that or not is your own opinion which is not supported by the US Government or the corrupt people, who may or may not have the same opinion, that we have elected to run it for us.)