Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

It's my take on the Phoenix in the Battlestar Galactica logo.  Look at Hilander's avatar and you'll see.  I've also got it floating out in space if you can't tell.  But meh, I've noticed that I got all the proportions wrong and the energy effect is kinda lame, plus the phoenix itself really ought to be made of it too.  I'll probably make a different avatar to replace it since I already deleted the files and I'd have to start from scratch to fix it.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TetsuoShimas is getting 'old' and has lost all flare (must be the absense of Trek). 6/10

Oooh, now you've done it! I'm watching you mister! ;D

You both get an 8 (Hilander72/Arktis, must be me never having seen bsg yet)

edit: btw. width is 120 again, I don't expect it to change into anything else again. :)

8! :'(

You must have rated mine after you 'deliberatly' squashed it again. ;)

OK, back to PhotoShop... :-[

TetsuoShima's 'Always watching and semi-annoyingly (are you winking at me? :-[) blinking eye' is great! It's worth 9.225/10

TetsuoShimas is getting 'old' and has lost all flare (must be the absense of Trek). 6/10

Oooh, now you've done it! I'm watching you mister! ;D

You both get an 8 (Hilander72/Arktis, must be me never having seen bsg yet)

edit: btw. width is 120 again, I don't expect it to change into anything else again. :)

8! :'(

You must have rated mine after you 'deliberatly' squashed it again. ;)

Well you didn't think the problem with the avatars was related to the new software, did you? ;)

Well apparently Beckett now looks like Will Ferrel.....

Guest Mrthumps

Been working on something but I'll go with the killer bunnies for the time being until I finish the one I'm hope to go with.

bunnyattackwk2.gif

What's that from? 9/5

It's a bit of a cutscene from japanese video game. I never did get the title of said game because someone posted it in a chatroom I frequent one day.

TFMF...as always 10+

c4  B)

hehe thanks. So what's your avatar from, c4? It looks great. 10/10 returned.

Also - neomaster - nice one :) 9/10 (Although it's 1.5mb) :D

Tablet gets an 9/10 also. You're fortuanate to have an A in your username. I tried using the same font for my avatar text but A is about the only unique letter in that font :D

Guest Mrthumps

Okay, someone is starting a rocket (whatever it is) in high quality animated GIF. That's an 8/10 for me, although it's a litte busy.

It's from Battlestar Galactica.

Earthworm jim is a classic....7 out of 10

I'm always a fan of a good animated GIF...and that one MrThumps is the best Quality avatar I've seen in some time.

It's also damn funny :D

10/10

(it sure beats my simplistic thing but mine is more of a tradition for me , it suits the character of Mad Martha so well I don't feel like changing it :) )

• 5 weeks later...